Buying tickets on the OS

BigPaul

I'm going to have a moan now.
I have just gone on the OS to order 2 tickets for the Cardiff game.
One for me, over 63 and one adult for my son.

I am a Wallwide member with an electronic card.

No matter which way I try and order these 2 tickets together, it ALWAYS puts the adult ticket onto my electronic card and the over 63 to an eticket to be sent to me by email.

My Wallwide card actually has Over 63 printed on it ffs.
In the great scheme of things this is not a major problem, as we will be travelling together and I can give my son my card, and use his ticket for my entry, but fucking hell, why will the computer not just do what I fuckin' tell it????

I have tried swapping them over, but when I click on update basket, it just reverts to the adult entry on my card.

Any ideas?

Before you say it, I know I could have purchased one ticket and then gone back in to buy the second one. BUT there was always the risk that the second one may be sold in the meantime. Plus I would have incurred double booking fees.

No matter which way I try and order these 2 tickets together, it ALWAYS puts the adult ticket onto my electronic card and the over 63 to an eticket to be sent to me by email.

In the great scheme of things this is not a major problem, as we will be travelling together and I can give my son my card, and use his ticket for my entry, but fucking hell, why will the computer not just do what I fuckin' tell it????

I have tried swapping them over, but when I click on update basket, it just reverts to the adult entry on my card.

Any ideas?

Before you say it, I know I could have purchased one ticket and then gone back in to buy the second one. BUT there was always the risk that the second one may be sold in the meantime. Plus I would have incurred double booking fees.
Just booked by phone . Try speaking to 'Prue' very helpful lady. Also previously Olly has been especially helpful. All of them look like they just left school, but know their way around computers.

Just booked by phone . Try speaking to 'Prue' very helpful lady. Also previously Olly has been especially helpful. All of them look like they just left school, but know their way around computers.
I might give them a ring tomorrow.
It’s not a great problem, but it could be in certain circumstances.
Regarding planning in advance, I have to, because of travelling. So, no point in moaning about it.
When you have to book flights, hotels, kennels and train tickets, match tickets are a breeze.

Any ideas?

I have long held the belief that all electronic equipment is female and your experience confirms this.

I might give them a ring tomorrow.
It’s not a great problem, but it could be in certain circumstances.
Regarding planning in advance, I have to, because of travelling. So, no point in moaning about it.
When you have to book flights, hotels, kennels and train tickets, match tickets are a breeze.
Just booked two tickets for Cardiff game online with no problems it was a piece of piss (not really run out of time once and accidentally logged myself off) but got my tickets in the end. Anyone else remember when you just turned up at the ground at 2-45 paid money and walked in.

Just booked two tickets for Cardiff game online with no problems it was a piece of piss (not really run out of time once and accidentally logged myself off) but got my tickets in the end. Anyone else remember when you just turned up at the ground at 2-45 paid money and walked in.
I did not have a problem buying tickets. That was easy and straightforward.
My only problem was allocating the over 63 ticket to my Wallwide membership card, which in the end proved impossible.