Burnley starting gambit

Agree mate.

In this day and age/market, double figures is the least we should expect. With incentives of sell on clauses, potential swap player etc etc.

Just worries me if we do lose him, it only took us YEARS to find a player like Flemming in the first place! A like for like is only going to cost us what we sold Flemming for, unless we find a gem.

Tough decision.

Agree mate.

In this day and age/market, double figures is the least we should expect. With incentives of sell on clauses, potential swap player etc etc.

Just worries me if we do lose him, it only took us YEARS to find a player like Flemming in the first place! A like for like is only going to cost us what we sold Flemming for, unless we find a gem.

Tough decision.

The European market has a lot of gems who maybe fancy chancing their arm like Flemming has done. It could be that there are a couple of European players we have our eyes on that be might be a higher caliber and would probably cost more, but the money we get from Flemming would cover it. This is how Brentford and Brighton have been working and could possibly be the road that we are aiming to go down?

On the other hand, I might just be talking a load of old bollocks.
If that's the case...Carry on chaps.

:grinning:

If it was me and they may have done this, just slap a figure on Zian and stop the fucking around unsettling the fella. If you want him its £18m plus the defender we fancy thrown in as well. Everyone knows where they stand, take it or leave it. We aint in the medina in Marrakesh

More like Man City cooking the books again. They are just being blatant about it now, after all what’s the harm in copping another financial irregularities charge when you’ve already got 50 of them on the go,

The thing is if we get a quality player and sell them before they have done us some good on the pitch whats the point. The idea is to make the team able to compete in the mix not, just ship players in and out to make a few bucks.

why would you want to live in Burnley for fks sake, northern shit hole
Calling Burnley a northern Shit hole is a massive insults to shitholes.. I have been in war torn villages in Afghanistan that looked a nicer place to live than Burnley..