A question for fellow overseas Wall

In common with many of you, I subscribe to Millwall TV+ and the streaming service for live matches.
When I look at my account on the OS, it says that Millwall TV+ will be automatically renewed on 30 July and remains current up until then.
Great, no problem.
However, with the streaming service, it says that it expired on 23 June, and no mention of automatic renewal.
When I look on the OS for services available, I find no mention of the live matches at all.

Does anyone know anything about this at all?
It may be that I'm jumping the gun, and details will be released nearer the time.
But, you know me, never happy unless I have something to worry about.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
Have you tried contacting them direct and asking these very same questions.... sorry to be boring and state the obvious ;)

A little update…
I got a pm this week fr Fllion
He has emailed Shona asking the same question I asked at the top of this thread.
The response he received says that there will be a complete departure from ifollow this season and Millwall TV will be completely independent.

Last season we were still using iFollow pictures including their wanky adverts and half time stats.

watching the Gillingham stream at the moment and it is so refreshing not to have those poxy pizza ads.

They did a pre match interview with both managers too, which was good.

The picture quality on my iPad Air is absolutely superb too.

The camera coverage today is a bit limited, being a friendly, but that’s to be expected. But there are action replays and life is good.

basically, everything we were asking for since those dark days of iFollow with all their weekly technical failures.

The club has obviously invested heavily and it is paying off. Max has improved massively since his nervous start and is becoming quite accomplished at broadcasting.

A little update…
I got a pm this week fr Fllion
He has emailed Shona asking the same question I asked at the top of this thread.
The response he received says that there will be a complete departure from ifollow this season and Millwall TV will be completely independent.

Last season we were still using iFollow pictures including their wanky adverts and half time stats.

watching the Gillingham stream at the moment and it is so refreshing not to have those poxy pizza ads.

They did a pre match interview with both managers too, which was good.

The picture quality on my iPad Air is absolutely superb too.

The camera coverage today is a bit limited, being a friendly, but that’s to be expected. But there are action replays and life is good.

basically, everything we were asking for since those dark days of iFollow with all their weekly technical failures.

The club has obviously invested heavily and it is paying off. Max has improved massively since his nervous start and is becoming quite accomplished at broadcasting.
I thought that we left iFollow and went solo last season?🤷

I thought that we left iFollow and went solo last season?🤷
Yes….and no…
We were still using video pictures and adverts from iFollow, presumably because we did not have our set up in place.
I paid my subscription to Millwall, but the product was essentially still iFollow, although it was called Millwall TV.
As did you, I’m sure.

In common with many of you, I subscribe to Millwall TV+ and the streaming service for live matches.
When I look at my account on the OS, it says that Millwall TV+ will be automatically renewed on 30 July and remains current up until then.
Great, no problem.
However, with the streaming service, it says that it expired on 23 June, and no mention of automatic renewal.
When I look on the OS for services available, I find no mention of the live matches at all.

Does anyone know anything about this at all?
It may be that I'm jumping the gun, and details will be released nearer the time.
But, you know me, never happy unless I have something to worry about.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
Depends what Calendar you and they are using! 😉

There are over 40 different calendars used around the world. Many countries and religions have their own calendar to track the days, months, and years. Here are the 3 main types of calendars:

Lunar Calendars

Lunar Calendars​

A lunar calendar tracks time using the monthly cycles of the moon’s phases. It measures the time between one new moon to the next.

Solar Calendars

Solar Calendars​

A solar calendar is based on a solar year, which is the time it takes for Earth to rotate around the sun. It measures the time between vernal equinoxes.

Lunisolar Calendars

Lunisolar​

A lunisolar calendar uses both the moon phases and the time of the solar year to track time.

Throughout history, each country and religion has used a lunar, solar, or lunisolar calendar. We’re basically all over the place when it comes to tracking time!

Yes….and no…
We were still using video pictures and adverts from iFollow, presumably because we did not have our set up in place.
I paid my subscription to Millwall, but the product was essentially still iFollow, although it was called Millwall TV.
As did you, I’m sure.
Thanks for the clarification. It explains why I was pleasantly surprised last season and thought, "This is just as good as iFollow"🤦.

Hopefully, the club won't try to cut corners and we don't get an inferior product this coming season.

Thanks for the clarification. It explains why I was pleasantly surprised last season and thought, "This is just as good as iFollow"🤦.

Hopefully, the club won't try to cut corners and we don't get an inferior product this coming season.
The video yesterday at Gillingham was excellent quality, if limited by the low camera position. But that could not be helped because the stand there is very low.
The club will have much more freedom. Yesterday they interviewed both managers before kickoff. I wouldn’t expect that every week, but something of that ilk, yes.
We’ll just have to wait and see.

The video yesterday at Gillingham was excellent quality, if limited by the low camera position. But that could not be helped because the stand there is very low.
The club will have much more freedom. Yesterday they interviewed both managers before kickoff. I wouldn’t expect that every week, but something of that ilk, yes.
We’ll just have to wait and see.
BP
I’m in Oz, I been using ifollow/MillwallTV since it all started. Had no problems watching Gilllingham game. Had no news about renewal, so hopefully assuming it will be automatic!

BP
I’m in Oz, I been using ifollow/MillwallTV since it all started. Had no problems watching Gilllingham game. Had no news about renewal, so hopefully assuming it will be automatic!
Please, don't think I was criticising the Gillingham coverage. I wasn't. It was as good as it could have been given the architecture.
I don't think it is safe to assume that your subscription will renew automatically.
You know what assume does.
I would say keep watching the OS for the announcement which is surely coming.

Latest update...International pass now available on the OS.

£140 like last year. I've got mine. Great value 3 quid a game, minus the sky games, of course.
Although Virginia Penelope Nightingale can always help with those. ;)