A big month ahead of us

I don’t think the game at Reading next Saturday will be an easy one!

They’ve just been fucked over 5-0 away at Boro, and whilst Boro are going great guns at the moment, that is still a shocking number of goals to ship in just one game!

Reading will be smarting at this defeat, so what better time to play us and put things right again?

I would take a point now, and then collect 6 points at home, when we face Swansea and Huddersfield!
Could be that reading are crap and now that the dodgy owners have lost the team points, they don't give a f*ck anymore and 3 points are ours for the taking.

I don’t think the game at Reading next Saturday will be an easy one!

They’ve just been fucked over 5-0 away at Boro, and whilst Boro are going great guns at the moment, that is still a shocking number of goals to ship in just one game!

Reading will be smarting at this defeat, so what better time to play us and put things right again?

I would take a point now, and then collect 6 points at home, when we face Swansea and Huddersfield!
On the other hand...they will be thinking what a tough run of games they have had.
Thumped by Boro yesterday, hopefully have a tough game against Sheff Utd in midweek, and then face us next Saturday.
3 tough games in 8 days and a round trip to the North East.
They could not be softened up better to face us. :grinning: :yes:

All depends if your glass is half full or half empty.

On the other hand...they will be thinking what a tough run of games they have had.
Thumped by Boro yesterday, hopefully have a tough game against Sheff Utd in midweek, and then face us next Saturday.

The former BP 👍😉

The Prediction site I posted above earlier says we lose 2-0 but who cares if we finish 4th! 😀

I hope you’re right!

I would love us to put at least 3 past them, and piss off ‘The Guv’nor’ 🤣

Last edited:
7 points from these 4 games will keep us bang on track for 74. 6 may well end up being enough anyway.
We're on six, a win at home on Saturday will keep us on track for a 75/76 points finish. If we can maintain our top six position at some point the teams just outside will hopefully tail off as games remaining whittle down. Not ideal to be chasing the pack now, we're in control of our destiny which is a bonus.