5 talking points so far

Casper, getting better each game is my pick. Harding has done okay. Rab has done okay, needs better support/ partnership as not a lone striker. Cuffy is good going forward but suspect at leaving a space behind. Bryan looks decent. Longman has a bit of talent too.

All positive and plenty of time for the performances to improve and become more consistent.

Casper, getting better each game is my pick. Harding has done okay. Rab has done okay, needs better support/ partnership as not a lone striker. Cuffy is good going forward but suspect at leaving a space behind. Bryan looks decent. Longman has a bit of talent too.

All positive and plenty of time for the performances to improve and become more consistent.
I don’t think Cuffy is a defender - he is much better further forward but I don’t think we will see Macca for a while - the header was bad enough but the slide in on the guy near the by line was laughable, the guy was outside the frame of the goal and never moved as Macca just slid by him, off the field and out of the way - rather than throw yourself down to stop a potential shot, just stand and jockey the guy away from goal and he would have had to turn away - what was he thinking??