Swansea v Millwall match thread

I cant believe all of the matches are over, i've just come on to see the half time scores :):):)

Well done Wall, and to Mr H.

I did believe that as of any/most people in management that when they walk away from a job that they loved. They would all think "if i ever get the chance again, i can see all of the things that i did right, and all of the things that i got wrong"

This time around, i think we would be crazy to let Neil Harris go.
He has obviously come back a better manager than when he left, five wins on the bounce ????? easily top of the form table .

i cant wait for the new season, and who he brings in.
Top six will be the goal.

Take a bow Neil, you most definitely deserve it.

I cant believe all of the matches are over, i've just come on to see the half time scores :):):)

Well done Wall, and to Mr H.

I did believe that as of any/most people in management that when they walk away from a job that they loved. They would all think "if i ever get the chance again, i can see all of the things that i did right, and all of the things that i got wrong"

This time around, i think we would be crazy to let Neil Harris go.
He has obviously come back a better manager than when he left, five wins on the bounce ????? easily top of the form table .

i cant wait for the new season, and who he brings in.
Top six will be the goal.

Take a bow Neil, you most definitely deserve it.
Only negative he didn’t win April Manager of the Month that went to the Leicester manager who nearly blew it :shake:

Millwall head coach Neil Harris has revealed that Kevin Nisbet and Michael Obafemi were both not named in his matchday squad for today’s 1-0 win at Swansea City due to disciplinary reasons.

This year, in my book, there were only three managers worthy of a nomination for true, outstanding achievements in April:
Neil Harris, Danny Röhl and Kieran McKenna.

I would include the QPR manager in that list. They were in at least the same amount of shit that we were under Edwards when that tramp was their boss.

Interestingly, I am good friends with Danny Röhl's brother, Ham.

I would include the QPR manager in that list. They were in at least the same amount of shit that we were under Edwards when that tramp was their boss.

Interestingly, I am good friends with Danny Röhl's brother, Ham.

Yeah, I did think about Cifuentes, but the April record was not as good as the three I mentioned. But yes, other than that, he done great since taking over. They were absolutely fucked with that Tramp at the rudder.

A little shout for Sarkic. Today, again, so assured. We won't keep clean sheets without a goalkeeper who is in form. Looked a little dubious when he first signed. I, for one, wasn't too impressed. Has come on leaps and bounds and has completely won me over. Penalty save today and looked like a keeper with quality attributes. Positioning good, came out for an early 1v1 and smothered it and got the 2nd ball also.

Love the attitude that Harris has cemented into this squad. Won't take any shit, great to see. Nobody is above, or below, anyone else in this squad. A proper togetherness again.

He's shutdown all his haters who didn't think it was a good appointment to begin with. And then when we lose 2 in a row Rotherham and Hudds, the amount of people who cried and had a meltdown on here was highly amusing to say the least.. all the plonkers came out the woodwork for that time.
This Harris guy proves everyone wrong time and time again. From his playing career to his managerial career, Neil Harris is a Millwall legend. There simply isn't another way about that. Thoroughbred Millwall. Fantastic end to the season. See you lot next year for some more fun and games.

Hope it happens, I think he’s a brilliant prospect and, as I’ve said before, potentially better than Jed👍
Not for me. No where near Jed’s ability to date. He’s got some potential but I’d have Watmore and Honeyman over him currently. Good ability, but way to many fck ups in possession to get too excited.

Nisbet missing today’s game for disciplinary issues is a concern. Despite Harris saying he has a huge future at the club in the same breath. I can see him fucking off back up to
Scotland in the summer.

Obafemi - I had heard a lot of bad things about him from people within the game prior to his arrival, but I thought he worked hard in a Millwall shirt and was finding his feet as he built up his fitness and understanding of his role. Clearly something not right behind the scenes & Harris doesn’t want him for next season regardless.

Nisbet missing today’s game for disciplinary issues is a concern. Despite Harris saying he has a huge future at the club in the same breath. I can see him fucking off back up to
Scotland in the summer.

Obafemi - I had heard a lot of bad things about him from people within the game prior to his arrival, but I thought he worked hard in a Millwall shirt and was finding his feet as he built up his fitness and understanding of his role. Clearly something not right behind the scenes & Harris doesn’t want him for next season regardless.
I think an injury free Nisbet playing regularly in a Millwall team playing more creatively would do really well.

Will that happen? Like 33lion says, I’d not be surprised to see him return north of the border in the summer which would be a shame 😔

Millwall head coach Neil Harris has revealed that Kevin Nisbet and Michael Obafemi were both not named in his matchday squad for today’s 1-0 win at Swansea City due to disciplinary reasons.
Abit concerning regarding Nisbet, after his initial change of mind about signing for us I wonder whether he is mentally strong enough to get his head down, graft and earn his place in the starting line up?
I think he has the ability but not sure about the rest.

Talking about a never die attitude I loved the way Bradshaw took out there player on the build up to our goal yesterday 😂