Swansea v Millwall match thread

Harris won more games in the last five than Rowett and Edwards achieved in 18 a piece

Fuck pragmatic and sucking the life out of you football and 60% possession in our own half

Super Neil Harris

Well done James you done your father proud The King is dead long live the New King

Fucking love you Millwall have a great summer everyone

Can we all go to the beach now? I need a rest after all that angst.
Coincidently, I've booked my 2025 holiday today for my family (all 10 of us) - celebrating (is that the right word;)) 50 years of marriage :slap: .

Will return in August 2025 refreshed and ready for another season (hopefully in the Premiership) of highs and lows, joy and disappointment because that's what our beloved club is all about!

What Danny M provided today was bite and not be domineered by the wingers
We never had this under Edwards or Rowett

McNamara has improved out of sight under Harris save for the massive error against Blackburn. I don't think any wide player has gone past him.

Harris said that Nisbet wasn't in the squad for "disciplinary reasons" and we won't be trying to sign Obafemi for the same reason.

Harris said that Nisbet wasn't in the squad for "disciplinary reasons" and we won't be trying to sign Obafemi for the same reason.

https://twitter.com/DanielMarsh92

NH on Obafemi: "Michael was based around discipline but also around that we weren't not going to look to sign him in the transfer window, so no need to include him."

NH on Nisbet: "Disciplinary matter about culture + standards. No bigger problem moving forward. Kevin is a huge part of our football club moving forward but not right to involve him today."

If you look at the very end of the SKY highlights video, Harris was having a word with their Gaffa about something. It might have been something to do with their number 14 wiping out one of our players on the touchline just before the final whistle. The linesman flagged, but the ref played an advantage. It was a nasty tackle.

Harris.jpg

Tackle.jpg

Harris confirms there will be talks over retaining Ryan Longman. Player has indicated he wants to stay.

(All these quotes courtesy of Dan Marsh of the SLP)