Harris has to go

I remember we went on this kind of run when we was promoted from League 1 last time with Harris. 1-0's left right and centre. Nothing wrong with that. If this form continues into next season we'll come mighty close to the top 2

Someone said on here a while back , how different would our history as a club be if we never signed him from Cambridge all them years ago?
Our most influential signing in the history of Millwall ?
Must be said there is a case for that statement.

That was not the League Cambridge but then on league club. Anyway thought it was Oxford City.

Someone said on here a while back , how different would our history as a club be if we never signed him from Cambridge all them years ago?
Our most influential signing in the history of Millwall ?
Could be said our most influential, most definitely.

Our most important / the best ever signing ????

What he has achieved single handily for Millwall, in his playing days, as a manager, as a returning manager ............ He has some CV for us

Legend of a man. At the risk of driftiing into negativity at this point, what the fuck were all the haters thinking?
To be completely honest, I doubted the appointment but would always support whoever.

Harris is a one dimensional manager, of which we all knew. It’s park the bus, dig in and then try to nick a goal from a few good phases of play. Negative? No. Planned/strategic - yes.

I want Harris above a manager as director of football, not a long term manager. The blokes a legend, end of.

That said, if we want to progress with a limited budget; we need to be able to do what Luton, Ipswich and Brentford have done.

To be completely honest, I doubted the appointment but would always support whoever.

Harris is a one dimensional manager, of which we all knew. It’s park the bus, dig in and then try to nick a goal from a few good phases of play. Negative? No. Planned/strategic - yes.

I want Harris above a manager as director of football, not a long term manager. The blokes a legend, end of.

That said, if we want to progress with a limited budget; we need to be able to do what Luton, Ipswich and Brentford have done.
I just reckon he's learnt and improved. I've been enjoying our football again after about a year of being quite happy to stay on the concourse at half time and miss a chunk of generally tedious football. There's passion and excitement now. I love the fella. Remember him sitting in the crowd with us behind the goal at Birmingham, just like any other fan. He is Millwall.

Must admit I thought it was a very , very desperate appointment at the time . But , Neill has achieved nothing short of a minor miracle , galvanising a squad devoid of any confidence and a squad that was used to losing in a very short space of time . He has to be backed by the board financially and must see out his contract and see where we are then . Thank you Neill Harris.

Must admit I thought it was a very , very desperate appointment at the time . But , Neill has achieved nothing short of a minor miracle , galvanising a squad devoid of any confidence and a squad that was used to losing in a very short space of time . He has to be backed by the board financially and must see out his contract and see where we are then . Thank you Neill Harris.
It certainly was desperate…. We were absolutely screwed and in free fall. He was the only one who could really unite players and fan base but I did not even consider it a possibility after he left last time. The players who he signed were visibly very happy and that would have rubbed off on the others. I’ve walked past the mural of him under the arch on the way into the Den and thought a few times our players who did not know him at the time must have thought on their way in on matchdays that Millwall legend painted on the arch is back, we better pull our socks up cos the fans love him and are right behind him.

There are very few moments in life that beat being the underdog going into a match and winning the game in any sport. A Millwall win brings that, and thats why I love supporting the Lions.

As 21 said, we were down for the count before Neil come back. He must be buzzing and so must the players. I have just raked up the cash and renewed my ST for round two. Finger nails are growing back as well!

Devoid of confidence or downed tools because they couldn't play the Edwards way.
All credit to Neil Harris for getting the results but them players let Joe Edwards down, some of the mistakes at times were comical Sunday league stuff.