How did Ipswich manage to go from league one to potentially the premiership in one season.

I would not be happy if the people investing my pension told me they had bought a football club.

So your owner can fund you £80 million and the wave the debt? WTF

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like a case of plucky old Ipswich Town punching above their weight.

Anything's possible with money.
Interesting. Technically my local club now, but watching their fans on the box just now, fuck me. About as far from wall as it's possible to get, the divvy six-fingered potato-botherers.

I just hope they don't fick up on Saturday.
Perfectly possible,Huddersfield won't give in without a fight.
Mind you it's take. some miracle for weeds to overturn the goal.difference.

half there team on loan from man city, man u, Brighton Bournemouth
This suggests their recruitment department knows what’s it doing!
Probably as much down to, if not more, top clubs wanting to give their youngsters (albeit I wouldn’t class Kieffer Moore a youngster) the opportunity to play McKenna’s style of football.

Unfortunately, this never happened with GR and I wouldn’t expect it to under NH.

Probably as much down to, if not more, top clubs wanting to give their youngsters (albeit I wouldn’t class Kieffer Moore a youngster) the opportunity to play McKenna’s style of football.

Unfortunately, this never happened with GR and I wouldn’t expect it to under NH.
What about JE? 🤣🤣🤣

Watched their match at Coventry last night. Ipswich are relentless running and closing opposition down , regain the ball and all go forward. The fitness of the team seems key to their style. Run until you drop and then replaced. Players they have seem to be from lower leagues, such as Chaplin, Broadhead, Luongo, Burns.
Coventry were passing tippy tappy stuff
Ipswich full on running with barely any back and sideways passing.