Longman

STWall

Is Neil being cagey or is Longman not going to be with us next season? I’ve liked him from the off and hope he stays.

I initially thought he was crap but under Bomber in a 442 he looks like he could be a very good wide midfielder / winger for us. Not quite the explosive runner like a Jed, Jimmy or Reidy but has a good delivery and the fact he can also fill in at fullback is certainly useful. Would like us to sign him.
Did you not see him out pace two opponents from a standing start recently? Brilliant play which reminded me of Gareth Bale's memorable wing runs. Longman for me is a 'must' if it can be done.

I've liked Longman from the start and not just for his attacking play. Gets stuck in defensively too and up for a bit of argy bargy which is never a bad thing.
The Sunderland game changed when he switched flanks with Honeyman and his pace completely nullified the threat from Clarke and Styles.

Regarding Longman , a lot will i imagine depend on where Hull end up at the end of the season. Did themselves a huge favour in trying to make the play offs last night beating Cov. They're home to Ipshit Saturday so depending on results their season could be finished.

I’d say he’s the most likely of our loan players to be signed permanently.

Tanganga will get better offers in terms of wages and the fee would be too much

Obafemi I would imagine be staying with Burnley if relegated and would be on too much of a weekly wage for our budget.

Right age, right attitude, affordable, versatile and gives the impression he is enjoying himself here, unless we have better lined up I hope he signs in the summer.
He's all of those things but what really tips the balance in favour of signing him is potential. At 23, there could be alot more to come from him, he is well capable of improvement.

I’ve always thought that Longman is a good player, even if you go back a month or so ago when he was getting a bit of stick on social media from some of our notoriously stupid supporters. He has lots of ability, can cause problems for the opposition and is very adaptable which is handy for a club like us who are not blessed with a particularly big squad.

He is still young, seems like he has a good attitude and also I can’t remember him picking up too many injuries either so it’s a no brainer for me, sign the lad up.