Hutch?

STWall

Doubt we'll see him in a Wall shirt again. Got to be one of the best free signings we've had in recent times. Eight years service, must be nearly 240 appearances and 14 goals. The epitome of what we want from wall player. Hard as nails and a great leader. He was made for us and will be missed.

Doubt we'll see him in a Wall shirt again. Got to be one of the best free signings we've had in recent times. Eight years service, must be nearly 240 appearances and 14 goals. The epitome of what we want from wall player. Hard as nails and a great leader. He was made for us and will be missed.
He has made 255 appearances for the club since signing from Fulham in 2016.

Actually, got a sneaky feeling he'll get a run out on Saturday.

I was wondering if, with us safe, NH will start him on Saturday to give him one last opportunity to play in front of a crowd that adores him 🤔

Just seen Poplar Lion response. Apologies for duplication 🙏

I was wondering if, with us safe, NH will start him on Saturday to give him one last opportunity to play in front of a crowd that adores him 🤔
I hadn't considering it cause i thought he was injured. Poplar lion posted what you're thinking further up the thread. I suppose it depends on Harris's approach to the game and whether he thinks the player is up to it. I'd like to see him play one more time. Remind me please J was Hutchinson a replacement for Robbo? I remember Lowry but forgot the order of those.

I hadn't considering it cause i thought he was injured. Poplar lion posted what you're thinking further up the thread. I suppose it depends on Harris's approach to the game and whether he thinks the player is up to it. I'd like to see him play one more time. Remind me please J was Hutchinson a replacement for Robbo? I remember Lowry but forgot the order of those.
Lowry left in 2013, Robbo’s last appearance was 2015, Hutch arrived 2016. So it looks like the latter.

Last edited:
Personally think Harris will start him on Saturday. Would've thought he'd offer him some kind of contract if Tanganga goes and doesn't come back. Leaves us with Cooper and Harding? For next season. If Hutch isn't being offered a contract you'd like to think harris knows what he's doing and someone is already lines up on a pre contract or something similar.

Edit to say f*ck, alot have said the same as me! Must read whole threads before replying!!