Forest rant at VAR

If the person looking at VAR is a Luton fan and the referee association had been asked to replace him. They should have. If only to avoid a situation like this. This looks really bad, as if VAR wasnt bad enough already.

If Forest raised their concerns about the VAR Ref in enough time before the game then the FA should have replaced him and removed all doubt, but there again the suits in the FA are not the brightest fish in the pond.

I thought it was coming to the Championship next year?
Or did I imagine that?
As usual, I quite possibly did.
Sorry BP, I think you've been drinking too much french wine! VAR certainly won't be making an appearance next season in the championship.

Sorry BP, I think you've been drinking too much french wine! VAR certainly won't be making an appearance next season in the championship.
If only that reason were true. The reality is I drink very little since my blood sugar rocketed due to my being in total denial that I had a problem. A sugar problem, not a drink problem.
The truth of the matter is that I live in a fantasy world where unbelievable things happen. Sometimes I confuse this world with reality.
This is just one more example. Ignore me.

If only that reason were true. The reality is I drink very little since my blood sugar rocketed due to my being in total denial that I had a problem. A sugar problem, not a drink problem.
The truth of the matter is that I live in a fantasy world where unbelievable things happen. Sometimes I confuse this world with reality.
This is just one more example. Ignore me.
i havn't got a sugar problem, but a drink problem?

Fair enough Forest & Everton get points deducted, they've broken rules, and Everton are up for a third point bash If I've heard correctly, however, why don't they (the F.A officials!) address the elephant in the 'Premier' room a team with 115 issues outstanding?

Watch the vid and they have more than a case to be answered.

After you watch the MOTD video replays (and VAR will have at the very least, the same views), you really have to ask; what the fuck was going on with the ref and VAR?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: