Team v Black cats

silverlion

Staff member
An opportunity to put this season to bed and to absolutely guarantee our Championship status with a win. They have nothing to play for, have an interim manager who has managed to get them to win away but has had little home success. A few weeks ago they got slaughtered by Blackburn 5-1 at home so there is some room for optimism. A word of caution here that this is Millwall we are talking about! We are the team that gets beaten by a hapless Rovrum who couldn’t win a game of tiddlywinks and then go on to suffer a similar fate at Huddersfield. Then, three days later beat the league leaders with a wonder goal and follow that up by putting three past the Taffs. The big question is can we follow those two emphatic wins with another in the North East? Sam Parkin backs us to win 2-1 whilst Ipswich Jesus says 2-2. Who knows?
Sarkic will wear the gloves and POTS in waiting with be on the right of defence. Tango and Cooper will be our CB’s but I did wonder whether Joe might be on the left. Then I read a ringing endorsement by NH of Danny playing left back and conclude that it will be him on the left. Sav and Billy are nailed on and probably Longman too who is hoping for a contract in SE16.. Flem and Oba are nailed on and the only small question mark is whether Honeyman might be fit enough to be on the left. I doubt it, especially as Watmore scored last week and I think he will start.

My thoughts are,

Shark
Leonard Tango Cooper Danny
Longman Billy Sav Watmore
Flem Oba

Subs Bart Hutch Joe Esse BNC Honeyman/Mayor Emakhu Rab Tom

An opportunity to put this season to bed and to absolutely guarantee our Championship status with a win. They have nothing to play for, have an interim manager who has managed to get them to win away but has had little home success. A few weeks ago they got slaughtered by Blackburn 5-1 at home so there is some room for optimism. A word of caution here that this is Millwall we are talking about! We are the team that gets beaten by a hapless Rovrum who couldn’t win a game of tiddlywinks and then go on to suffer a similar fate at Huddersfield. Then, three days later beat the league leaders with a wonder goal and follow that up by putting three past the Taffs. The big question is can we follow those two emphatic wins with another in the North East? Sam Parkin backs us to win 2-1 whilst Ipswich Jesus says 2-2. Who knows?
Sarkic will wear the gloves and POTS in waiting with be on the right of defence. Tango and Cooper will be our CB’s but I did wonder whether Joe might be on the left. Then I read a ringing endorsement by NH of Danny playing left back and conclude that it will be him on the left. Sav and Billy are nailed on and probably Longman too who is hoping for a contract in SE16.. Flem and Oba are nailed on and the only small question mark is whether Honeyman might be fit enough to be on the left. I doubt it, especially as Watmore scored last week and I think he will start.

My thoughts are,

Shark
Leonard Tango Cooper Danny
Longman Billy Sav Watmore
Flem Oba

Subs Bart Hutch Joe Esse BNC Honeyman/Mayor Emakhu Rab Tom
And De Norre doesn’t even make the bench 🤦‍♂️