Bradders extended

STWall

If we had a big target man for him to feed off, he would score double figures every season, been brilliant for the wall will be hard to replace
Nisbit to light weight

Well pleased, apart from the on loan striker he is the only natural striker at the club, give him the service and he will get goals.

Gives 100% every time he wears the shirt.

Good news for Bradshaw (and us). I think he's still got plenty in the tank.

On another note, I wouldn't write Nisbet off as light weight just yet.
When Rab C gets the service, he's proved he will put the ball away.
It's the injuries that has let him down (as has Bradshaw).
He's not here just to be a target man for Bradshaw.

This season:
Nisbet 5 goals in 19 games.
Bradshaw 4 goals in 31 games.

I think they have both been very unlucky this season. Injuries, three managers, along with different tactics and formations in an unsettled side. It's been very difficult to judge them individually, let alone both together as a partnership.

Good news for Bradshaw (and us). I think he's still got plenty in the tank.

On another note, I wouldn't write Nisbet off as light weight just yet.
When Rab C gets the service, he's proved he will put the ball away.
It's the injuries that has let him down (as has Bradshaw).
He's not here just to be a target man for Bradshaw.

This season:
Nisbet 5 goals in 19 games.
Bradshaw 4 goals in 31 games.

I think they have both been very unlucky this season. Injuries, three managers, along with different tactics and formations in an unsettled side. It's been very difficult to judge them individually, let alone both together as a partnership.

This. Bradshaw is a reall Millwall player - he gives it everything. As you say, Nisbet is the probably the better finisher if he stays fit.

Proper player. Would imagine he’s a nightmare to play against and can fkin finish - with service. Good luck to him - he deserves it 👏👏👏

More than pleased Bif.they he had more help..radshaw has resigned. Natural goalscorer and woild getmore

Agree with most that has been said about him and pleased that he's extended but feel we need better if we're to at least challenge for playoffs, he has his limitations, not that good in the air, not that quick, doesnt really beat players but most of all for me not that good a finisher, know that makes him sound poor and he's not, just feel we need a proper forward who is better in all or some of those areas

Members online