Who is going down with Rotherham United?

Which 2 are dropping with Rotherham united?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millwalljohn

Now we've gotten to the pointy end of the season, who do we think will go down with Rotherham United?

Looking at the games that these teams have remaining, I can't help but feel Huddersfield Town & Sheffield Wednesday will get enough points to survive and Plymouth Argyle & Birmingham City will fall.

Crucial games: Huddersfield v Birmingham and Stoke v Plymouth.

Because of GR, I hope Birmingham stay up🙏

Never been there before, like to make it next season so like to see Plymouth avoid relegation 🤞

Which leaves Huddersfield and Wednesday.

Last edited:

Never been there before, like to make it next season so like to see Plymouth avoid relegation 🤞

I did think about this but gave both home teams the advantage. However, if it came down to who do I 'WANT' to go down then yes... Huddersfield Town and Sheffield Wednesday if only for the distance/time taken for the away leg and the additional toll it might take on our players.

As for Birmingham City, yes literally only for the sake of GR would I want them to stay up but I think Rooney has done some irreparable damage to that club this season.

I did think about this but gave both home teams the advantage. However, if it came down to who do I 'WANT' to go down then yes... Huddersfield Town and Sheffield Wednesday if only for the distance/time taken for the away leg and the additional toll it might take on our players.

As for Birmingham City, yes literally only for the sake of GR would I want them to stay up but I think Rooney has done some irreparable damage to that club this season.
Yes, my 2 selections were based on “hope” but applying logic I’d have to agree and go with Plymouth and Birmingham.

I’m sorry Purley but I’d like to see brum go down. GR no longer works for us so I don’t even think about him now.

Blackburn have the easiest run in :
Leeds away
Wednesday home
Coventry home
Leicester away.
🙃
Brum :
Coventry home
Rovrum away
Uddersfield away
Norwich home.
🙃

I just hope the Leicester players have had a good few days sleep and are not too tired to take on Plymouth tonight.

Brum :

Uddersfield away
Up to midweek it was possible that Rowett could have done us a favour beating Uddersfield but i think we'll be okay now.

I'm with Purley on the Rowett thing. Not fussed by Birmingham as a club but have a fair bit of respect for Rowett after what he done for us and how he carried himself. I think he's a decent and honourable human being.

I reckon Huddersfield and Birmingham will drop with Rotherham.

Last edited:
Up to midweek it was possible that Rowett could have done us a favour beating Uddersfield but i think we'll be okay now.

I'm with Purley on the Rowett thing. Not fussed by Birmingham as a club but have a fair bit of respect for Rowett after what he done for us and how he carried himself. I think he's a decent and honourable human being.

I reckon Huddersfield and Birmingham will drop with Rotherham.
Looks more like it after last nights shock score... I'm hoping Leicester stay down if they are going to keep giving away 3 points, we might need them if we manage to stay up!

I cast my opinion that Blackburn and Brum will go down. Blackburn in free fall (and remember what the cnuts did in the second half of our final game last season, and Brum for throwing fkg fire extinguishers on us at St Andrews all those years ago and doing us in the final minute of our play off semi at the Den (after Dublin bothered to equalise at the end of the first leg) and going home to about the 14th other half who left me coz of my up and down demeanour after she asked was it a good fkg match when I finally got home at 3am in the fkg morning.

Hate both clubs, but tbh I don't really give a shiny sh*te who goes down as long as it ain't us.

Fk em all.....

If it's Blackburn and Birmingham then that will leave the anoraks with a summer of knowing there is no point trying to go up next season as we can't compete with those 2.

Like others not bothered who goes down so long as not the 'Wall.

Exactly, we're not out of the brown stuff yet. If we do a typical 'Wall today and lose, we could well be up to our necks in it (again). After the initial away bounce against Southampton, we've taken one point from twelve on our travels - With that kind of away form, Sunderland next up away is not a game I will look forward to.

Just win today FFS, and let me have a nice summer.

:grinning: