Sell outs at The Den

Our late, great chairman JB should be given a lot of credit for this.
As a lot have said, where would we be without his involvement?
He built the club up from a bit of the doldrums and helped get us to where we are now.
When you look at how some clubs owners perform, it makes you realise how lucky we were to have him at the helm.

Less than 500 left for tomorrow. Looking like another sell out in the home ends anyway
It's never full because season ticket holders don't always turn up. There should be a facility where you can offer your ST back to the club if you're not able to attend a game. Lots of empty seats last game cause many were away for half term yet the club say it's sold out which it is technically. Ticket exchanges aren't new and exist to benefit the club. I missed most of this season and have only done 3 homes. Luckily i have been able to let mates use my ST. If that wasn't the case there should be a way that i can let the club reuse my seat and take the extra cash.

Last edited:
On the other hand where were the 3 or 4 thousand that went missing on Tuesday?
Ok, no European day trippers in midweek but it was half term so the dads with kids should have been there.
Hope they weren’t watching the Champions League bolloxs instead :wagging:
Their loss I suppose and they missed possibly the defining game of the season 🤷‍♂️

Ok, no European day trippers in midweek but it was half term so the dads with kids should have been there.
Their loss I suppose and they missed possibly the defining game of the season 🤷‍♂️
There was a large group of foreign school kids in South Upper on Tuesday and a few yanks. Those yanks reminded me of the Germans in Die hard 3, they were giants.

Strangely, I spoke to an Arsenal fan on his way to their game. I asked how much he paid for his ticket and I guessed £100 and he said more and said he paid £500. I looked in disbelief, I also found it hard to believe.

My brother in law is a season ticket holder at spurs he paid £1600 this season 🤦‍♂️ if he can’t make a game he lets them know and they sell his seat and he gets a %. Mind you the tight bastards are stopping their 65 plus senior tickets from 2025

I was at home watching it on the telly as I do every night game. To make a night game I have to take half day off work, get home after midnight and back up at 6 the next day for work. Im too old for fucking about like that.

Seriously considered ditching the ST on the back of the Sky deal which inevitably means more night games, but have renewed so at least one empty seat at every night game next season.

I was at home watching it on the telly as I do every night game. To make a night game I have to take half day off work, get home after midnight and back up at 6 the next day for work. Im too old for fucking about like that.

Seriously considered ditching the ST on the back of the Sky deal which inevitably means more night games, but have renewed so at least one empty seat at every night game next season.
How old is old 🤷‍♂️
You’re still working?