Pathetic foreign managers.

What an embarrassment.
Very bizarre thing to say. Almost gives his players an excuse to be too tired or to be off the pace; possibly self-fulfilling. The more I think about it the stranger it is.
Surely you want to send the message out that your players are supremely fit, strong, resilient, hell to come up against and unbeatable? This says 'my players are weak and fragile'. Bizarre psychology. Wouldn't want this cunt in the trenches with me.

Very bizarre thing to say. Almost gives his players an excuse to be too tired or to be off the pace; possibly self-fulfilling. The more I think about it the stranger it is.
Surely you want to send the message out that your players are supremely fit, strong, resilient, hell to come up against and unbeatable? This says 'my players are weak and fragile'. Bizarre psychology. Wouldn't want this cunt in the trenches with me.
Agree. During a fight to get back to the premier league, surely you want your players not looking for excuses to be below their best. Wow, wtf.

Think a couple of seasons ago we had a night match at Swansea on the Tuesday and a night match away at Norwich on the Friday. Think we just got on and did it.

What an embarrassment.
Fairly sure the clubs have a say and have to a agree before they decide to take the extra cash on offer for their game being televised. I'd be quite surprised if they don't go by plane to some aways and more so when they have two away games in such short space of time.

Fairly sure the clubs have a say and have to a agree before they decide to take the extra cash on offer for their game being televised. I'd be quite surprised if they don't go by plane to some aways and more so when they have two away games in such short space of time.
Just realised today that teams that played Wednesday have less time between games than Leicester by 4 3/4 hours.

Then I read this

Deliberately cheated the FFP to give them the best chance of going back up and now are running away from the consequences, They have to end up 3rd and lose in the play offs.

Just realised today that teams that played Wednesday have less time between games than Leicester by 4 3/4 hours.

Then I read this

Deliberately cheated the FFP to give them the best chance of going back up and now are running away from the consequences, They have to end up 3rd and lose in the play offs.
Was the same for Qpr i think. When they were finally relegated the EFL imposed 44 million fine, they appealed it. Reduced to 22 million to be paid over a 10 year period.

Was the same for Qpr i think. When they were finally relegated the EFL imposed 44 million fine, they appealed it. Reduced to 22 million to be paid over a 10 year period.
So it would seem that they are exploiting a loophole that only allows them to be punished when they return to the premiership, if so, it is just another example of how the relevant authorities need to change FFP this summer as it has been an embarrassment this season in many ways.