Harris at Home

View attachment 25694

You keep telling yourself that. He left for the same reasons Rowett did. Crowd turned and in Harris's case he was abused in front of his family so he done what any one with dignity would have done.

In Rowett's case when he walked i think we were a point better off than at the same stage the previous season. The fuckwits that foolishly thought we should be pushing for the premier league wanted blood cause he never delivered for them so did the same as they did to Harris. It will happen to the next fall guy too and the next.

We have a certain type of fan that thinks a club our size, with our budget, our gates should be in the top six when others are just happy to be competing in the championship. Fucking ignore parachute payments, crowds that double ours, bent owners, rule breakers, chairman that gamble with there clubs existence just to get a sniff of the premier.

That's what we're up against but fuck those barriers and constraints and just make it happen. Keep forcing managers out until it happens. Just humiliate them until they walk and we throw the dice again. Who's fucking running our club? The owners or the vociferous fuckwits with the pipe dream/ unreasonable demands?

This pattern will continue until we're back in league one because no manager will be given the time to build a team and have a go. Cause that takes time, money and patience. The club don't have the money and fans don't have the time for patience.

We've done seven seasons in this division now. A rare thing. Crowds are up, we are buying younger players and future assets. The clubs on stable ground. We're witnessing a very stable and successful period by our standards but guess what?

The CEO who's overseen this period is a cunt out for his own good. Most of our players are shit. A club legend who's returned to help the club that he clearly loves is a useless cunt and around and around it goes. We put in an archetypal battling Millwall performance last night and all you could muster after a wonderful hard earned victory was to slag off one of our own players. He played out of his skin. Stopped a near definitive goal and you fucking hammered him and moaned about his performances at Huddersfield and Rotherham where the whole team was shit.

This is what our boys was up against last night. Just a snap shot cause it's tiring.

Here you go brains-

Jannik Vestergaard-- Defender- champions league and premier league-- over 100 games. last sold for £12 million

Ricardo Pierira -- Defender--Champions league- league winner with Porto-World cup experience- voted best defeneder in the French league 2016.
Leicester paid £25 million for him.

Wout Faes- Defender-- Belguim international- Leicester paid £17 million

Callum Doyle- Defender- Man city loanee

Harry Winks- Midfield- ex spurs- £10 million paid

Wilfred Ndidi- Midfielder- cost £17 million

That's just a few who played against us last night

-------------------------------------------
Subs ---Dennis Praet came on -£21 million paid

Subs---Iheanacho came on--- £27,7 millionn from Man city

Subs-- Daka came on--------£26.7 million

Not a word of credit from you. Just gripes and digs at our own. Again i'll ask you- Why do you bother going? You watched the same game as us and your take away from it was to hammer a true lion that gives his all for our club. He's nor perfect. If he was he wouldn't be with us.

You're not alone in never being happy or content. The fuckwits that turned on Harris and Rowett are of the same mindset.

I'll finish with my little theory- The main reason for me why we won't get anywhere or promoted isn't necessarily about the money. Luton did it but i bet you they didn't have the barrier that we have. A barrier that is destructive, defeatist, demoralising, arrogant, ignorant and almost insane.

Look at the match thread when the team sheet came out. So called fans fucking writing us off before a ball was kicked, predicting defeat, slagging the manager and players that they want to win for them. The same type of cunts that ridicule our subs when warming up, abuse players in front of there parents. Moan when we win.

Those that sung that vile humiliating shit about Rowett at Norwich whilst they sniggered and thought it was clever. Those same fucking brain dead people are the main reason we won't get promoted or take the next step because anything that's not up to there liking is booed, jeered and ripped to shreds. Three managers later and it's no different but hey lets blame some poor cunt that walked out 6 months ago. The elephant is in the room for a section of our fans but they're to blind and ignorant to see it.

Complete silence in the auditorium .....................

Keeps arm straight and lifts to shoulder height ..................................

Drops mike, with fingers open ..............................

Turns and walks off stage ................................

Crowd erupts with applause with a standing ovation while the numptys stay seated and slowly try to tuck their heads into their shoulders.

View attachment 25694

You keep telling yourself that. He left for the same reasons Rowett did. Crowd turned and in Harris's case he was abused in front of his family so he done what any one with dignity would have done.

In Rowett's case when he walked i think we were a point better off than at the same stage the previous season. The fuckwits that foolishly thought we should be pushing for the premier league wanted blood cause he never delivered for them so did the same as they did to Harris. It will happen to the next fall guy too and the next.

We have a certain type of fan that thinks a club our size, with our budget, our gates should be in the top six when others are just happy to be competing in the championship. Fucking ignore parachute payments, crowds that double ours, bent owners, rule breakers, chairman that gamble with there clubs existence just to get a sniff of the premier.

That's what we're up against but fuck those barriers and constraints and just make it happen. Keep forcing managers out until it happens. Just humiliate them until they walk and we throw the dice again. Who's fucking running our club? The owners or the vociferous fuckwits with the pipe dream/ unreasonable demands?

This pattern will continue until we're back in league one because no manager will be given the time to build a team and have a go. Cause that takes time, money and patience. The club don't have the money and fans don't have the time for patience.

We've done seven seasons in this division now. A rare thing. Crowds are up, we are buying younger players and future assets. The clubs on stable ground. We're witnessing a very stable and successful period by our standards but guess what?

The CEO who's overseen this period is a cunt out for his own good. Most of our players are shit. A club legend who's returned to help the club that he clearly loves is a useless cunt and around and around it goes. We put in an archetypal battling Millwall performance last night and all you could muster after a wonderful hard earned victory was to slag off one of our own players. He played out of his skin. Stopped a near definitive goal and you fucking hammered him and moaned about his performances at Huddersfield and Rotherham where the whole team was shit.

This is what our boys was up against last night. Just a snap shot cause it's tiring.

Here you go brains-

Jannik Vestergaard-- Defender- champions league and premier league-- over 100 games. last sold for £12 million

Ricardo Pierira -- Defender--Champions league- league winner with Porto-World cup experience- voted best defeneder in the French league 2016.

Not a word of credit from you. Just gripes and digs at our own. Again i'll ask you- Why do you bother going? You watched the same game as us and your take away from it was to hammer a true lion that gives his all for our club. He's nor perfect. If he was he wouldn't be with us.

You're not alone in never being happy or content. The fuckwits that turned on Harris and Rowett are of the same mindset.

I'll finish with my little theory- The main reason for me why we won't get anywhere or promoted isn't necessarily about the money. Luton did it but i bet you they didn't have the barrier that we have. A barrier that is destructive, defeatist, demoralising, arrogant, ignorant and almost insane.

Look at the match thread when the team sheet came out. So called fans fucking writing us off before a ball was kicked, predicting defeat, slagging the manager and players that they want to win for them. The same type of cunts that ridicule our subs when warming up, abuse players in front of there parents. Moan when we win.

To be fair mate, NH did say he was making changes and then opted ofr the same team and with two abject performances, supporters were in the right to call NH out and thinking the team didn't have a chance.I had it down for 1-3 defeat, but NH obviously had said something to the players that made them buck their ideas up, so credit where credit is due (NH & the players).
Those that sung that vile humiliating shit about Rowett at Norwich whilst they sniggered and thought it was clever. Those same fucking brain dead people are the main reason we won't get promoted or take the next step because anything that's not up to there liking is booed, jeered and ripped to shreds. Three managers later and it's no different but hey lets blame some poor cunt that walked out 6 months ago. The elephant is in the room for a section of our fans but they're to blind and ignorant to see it.

To be fair mate, NH did say he was making changes and then opted ofr the same team and with two abject performances, supporters were in the right to call NH out and thinking the team didn't have a chance.I had it down for 1-3 defeat, but NH obviously had said something to the players that made them buck their ideas up, so credit where credit is due (NH & the players).
If you saw Harris body language during the Huddersfield game he was fuming, believe it was longman who naused up a simple ball to honeyman, that team was good enough to win that game and I praise him for not bringing on the kids to be subjected to the bial others get., people calling for major which no one has heard of let alone seen is bananas. we played some lovely football Tuesday, totally different scenarios

Let's get it right here, after Huddersfield most of us would have made changes, I definitely would have, but Harris didnt, he worked out a way to nullify Leicester and ultimately beat them. Pretty sure none of us could have done that.

Not only is he a club legend and an absolute gent, but he is a fucki g good football manager, this season alone he had the pikies on their way to a play off at worst (now 13th), pulled Cambridge away from the relegation zone in L1 and has performed a miracle getting us to near safety with games to spare.

To talk about him being clueless, naive etc is fucking embarrassing, a Millwall man pulling Millwall out of the shit is good enough for me. Make no mistake, Neil Harris is a very competent football manager who also happens to be one of us.

Thing was at Rotherham and Huddersfield we had blatant pens turned down at 0-0. If they had been given (and with VAR next year they will), we would have won both those games at a canter. Then Harris’s record would be pretty unbelievable.

View attachment 25694

Here you go brains-

I don’t always agree with you Peckham, but let’s be honest, some of your posts are 100% spot on. (Prices of those Leicester players 😮)

I don't really like saying this but some of our fans are fucking idiots. I think it's a modern thing. I honestly don't remember Millwall fans being like this when I first started going. You had a few moany bastards at the Old Den but nowhere near the number we have now. It started with Rhino being hounded out of the club at Brentford and I know that deeply affected him. Same with Harris at Luton, same with Rowett at Norwich. Despicable, vicious behaviour, especially towards Rhino and Harris who are Millwall legends and did not deserve that. Rowett brought us more stability than virtually any other manager in our history and that still wasn't enough for some. Forget football, that is cuntish stuff on a human level.
The problem is these so called fans get totally trolleyed before the game has even started and are so pissed they see the game totally different to everyone else and then because their filter is off, the abuse starts.
Nothing against having a drink before game, I do it myself, but I don't want to be so drunk that I can't tell what is going on!

Always thought, If GR could of replicated the atmosphere/energy and fundamentally the results at home games that Harris did/does, on top of our very good away form under GR. We'd be seriously difficult team to play week in week out.

Shame that we just cannot seem to find that balance.

Thing was at Rotherham and Huddersfield we had blatant pens turned down at 0-0. If they had been given (and with VAR next year they will), we would have won both those games at a canter. Then Harris’s record would be pretty unbelievable.
And the one V West Brom

I am glad Harris' results at home have been good because we have two games left, which potentially, will give us the points needed to not worry about away games.

However, up until now, away results have not been so kind (for whatever reasons), We got off to a flyer down at Southampton, but since then, one point from twelve, although one of those defeats was at Leeds. The simple fact (again, for whatever reasons), we have dropped points against Blackburn, Rotherham and Huddersfield. We have looked a different team at home compared to away games. Some of NH's home form taken on the road would be very welcome. Swansea and particularly Sunderland, are going to be tough games.

View attachment 25694

Here you go brains-

Best and most accurate post I've read in years. Very well said, certainly got me thinking.

Something that should be remembered is that Harris has had only one fit striker for virtually every game since he came back and has still managed to conjure up 4 wins in 9 games.

View attachment 25694

Here you go brains-

Post of the year 👍👍👏👏👏. Unfortunately we are infiltrated with utter no brain cunts that have no clue about our history. The struggles, the good, bad and ugly. Our fathers, their fathers, brothers, sons and friends.

Away to Leeds a few weeks ago, my boy moaned about the state of their toilets - they were shit btw. I explained what the old bogs were like at the old den by the half way line. He thought I was kidding.

Things have changed. Everyone expects what they see online and on tele. There’s no respect for having to wait for things, no consideration for how difficult it is for our club vs others with money. They have no clue.

They are only satisfied by going on social media and slagging off players and coaching staff to get likes and appreciation.

There loss - not ours.

Some people see Harris with rose tinted glasses , he left last time for so many reasons and this is just a stop gap appointment , we have just lost against the 2 worst teams in the division with tactics & subs which baffled people , last night result was fantastic and hopefully is the springboard to get us the points to stay up
He has picked up some experience. Subs are coming earlier for a start. Results are everything. GR was actually a good manager and moved on when he should have. Something Neil did as well.

For todays match I have my pants loaded with lucky heather and a four leave clover under the forskin. A romantic at heart. COYL

Last edited:
Firstly, @Peckham Lion is spot on. Harris walked away the first time because he put the club first.

When we were in the shit after the Edwards debacle, he answered the call to try and help the club he loves.

Let's have it right, after we lost to Ipswich and Sheff Weds conceding six and scoring none, the players were shot to bits. They looked like they had no idea what they were meant to be doing (from what I've heard about Edwards, they honestly didn't). For Harris to come in and get that result at Southampton was almost miraculous. Then we had a little run unbeaten, lost at Leeds, drew at home to West Brom in a game we should have won and then somehow lost at Rotherham.

The Huddersfield performance as much as the result was fucking terrible. We looked nervous and we all coated off Harris after because the mentality looked all wrong.

And yet, again, somehow, he lifts the players and to a man last night, they worked their bollocks off, sweated blood, ran through brick walls, all the cliches. That again was a remarkable bit of management by Harris, much like before the Southampton game, he had just TWO DAYS to do it.

He has an 18 month deal. If he keeps us up then deserves a crack at it. Maybe he won't want to. But I know that whatever happens he will put the club first, because that is the man he is.
Maybe he could run out his contract alongside the new incumbent and the
n move upstairs in some sort of role; even kick AA out as Neil will at least as many contacts in his network.

Members online