Harris at Home

Rowett 3 wins in 13. Edwards 2 wins in 11. Harris 3 in 4. F%ck him off???
Rowett never managed us for 13 home games this season. I've seen stats used against Rowett that are a bit disingenuous and misleading for some reason. Stats that go back to the end of last season but conveniently miss out positive results prior to our bad finish. I don't know what these misleading stats are supposed to prove but if you were to rate Rowetts overall stats he'd piss all over both Edwards and Harris.

We never lost at Rotherham under Rowett. What does that prove? Fuck all i'd say but going by your argument he's a better manager than Harris.

Who was the last Wall manager to have us in the top six for 11 consecutive games?

Rowett took over from Harris when we were down the bottom of the division in 18th place. Fifteen or so games later we were 6th in the table. We had good spells where we'd lose the odd game but never two on the spin.

Last edited:
Some people see Harris with rose tinted glasses , he left last time for so many reasons and this is just a stop gap appointment , we have just lost against the 2 worst teams in the division with tactics & subs which baffled people , last night result was fantastic and hopefully is the springboard to get us the points to stay up

I
we have just lost against the 2 worst teams in the division with tactics & subs which baffled people
We have just beaten a side that will be promoted, we beat Southampton with all there millions and premier stars ( yes it was a fluke according to) so why dwell on the defeats? and against sides we nearly always lose to regardless of who's in charge? He's likely to keep us up is that not good enough for you?
Some people see Harris with rose tinted glasses
No they don't. Read the threads.

he left last time for so many reasons
Dignity being the main one if you ask me. He never hung about for a pay off after he and his family were verbally abused by some of our wonderful fans.

you knew they would beat Leicester, as they will the sheep
But Plymouth are below us and playing shit so that’s the one which will have every one moaning again
Never doubted Neil Harris, knew he would save us from the drop

H
I

We have just beaten a side that will be promoted, we beat Southampton with all there millions and premier stars ( yes it was a fluke according to) so why dwell on the defeats? and against sides we nearly always lose to regardless of who's in charge? He's likely to keep us up is that not good enough for you?

No they don't. Read the threads.

Dignity being the main one if you ask me. He never hung about for a pay off after he and his family were verbally abused by some of our wonderful fans.
He left because his time was up and his tactics weak , the abuse was 100% wrong on all fronts ,if & when we are safe it's time to look for a long term manager who can bring in his own type of playere not inherit those already here

Firstly, @Peckham Lion is spot on. Harris walked away the first time because he put the club first.

When we were in the shit after the Edwards debacle, he answered the call to try and help the club he loves.

Let's have it right, after we lost to Ipswich and Sheff Weds conceding six and scoring none, the players were shot to bits. They looked like they had no idea what they were meant to be doing (from what I've heard about Edwards, they honestly didn't). For Harris to come in and get that result at Southampton was almost miraculous. Then we had a little run unbeaten, lost at Leeds, drew at home to West Brom in a game we should have won and then somehow lost at Rotherham.

The Huddersfield performance as much as the result was fucking terrible. We looked nervous and we all coated off Harris after because the mentality looked all wrong.

And yet, again, somehow, he lifts the players and to a man last night, they worked their bollocks off, sweated blood, ran through brick walls, all the cliches. That again was a remarkable bit of management by Harris, much like before the Southampton game, he had just TWO DAYS to do it.

He has an 18 month deal. If he keeps us up then deserves a crack at it. Maybe he won't want to. But I know that whatever happens he will put the club first, because that is the man he is.

Firstly, @Peckham Lion is spot on. Harris walked away the first time because he put the club first.

When we were in the shit after the Edwards debacle, he answered the call to try and help the club he loves.

Let's have it right, after we lost to Ipswich and Sheff Weds conceding six and scoring none, the players were shot to bits. They looked like they had no idea what they were meant to be doing (from what I've heard about Edwards, they honestly didn't). For Harris to come in and get that result at Southampton was almost miraculous. Then we had a little run unbeaten, lost at Leeds, drew at home to West Brom in a game we should have won and then somehow lost at Rotherham.

The Huddersfield performance as much as the result was fucking terrible. We looked nervous and we all coated off Harris after because the mentality looked all wrong.

And yet, again, somehow, he lifts the players and to a man last night, they worked their bollocks off, sweated blood, ran through brick walls, all the cliches. That again was a remarkable bit of management by Harris, much like before the Southampton game, he had just TWO DAYS to do it.

He has an 18 month deal. If he keeps us up then deserves a crack at it. Maybe he won't want to. But I know that whatever happens he will put the club first, because that is the man he is.
Spot on

He left because his time was up and his tactics weak , the abuse was 100% wrong on all fronts ,if & when we are safe it's time to look for a long term manager who can bring in his own type of playere not inherit those already here.

Very good post. If it doesn’t work out, I hope they can keep him here in some capacity. In my humble, I think he has a very good eye for a player and has unearthed some gems in the past. Certainly light years ahead of some of the dross/sick notes brought in since he left.

Well said

He left because his time was up and his tactics weak

1712777023661.png

You keep telling yourself that. He left for the same reasons Rowett did. Crowd turned and in Harris's case he was abused in front of his family so he done what any one with dignity would have done.

In Rowett's case when he walked i think we were a point better off than at the same stage the previous season. The fuckwits that foolishly thought we should be pushing for the premier league wanted blood cause he never delivered for them so did the same as they did to Harris. It will happen to the next fall guy too and the next.

We have a certain type of fan that thinks a club our size, with our budget, our gates should be in the top six when others are just happy to be competing in the championship. Fucking ignore parachute payments, crowds that double ours, bent owners, rule breakers, chairman that gamble with there clubs existence just to get a sniff of the premier.

That's what we're up against but fuck those barriers and constraints and just make it happen. Keep forcing managers out until it happens. Just humiliate them until they walk and we throw the dice again. Who's fucking running our club? The owners or the vociferous fuckwits with the pipe dream/ unreasonable demands?

This pattern will continue until we're back in league one because no manager will be given the time to build a team and have a go. Cause that takes time, money and patience. The club don't have the money and fans don't have the time for patience.

We've done seven seasons in this division now. A rare thing. Crowds are up, we are buying younger players and future assets. The clubs on stable ground. We're witnessing a very stable and successful period by our standards but guess what?

The CEO who's overseen this period is a cunt out for his own good. Most of our players are shit. A club legend who's returned to help the club that he clearly loves is a useless cunt and around and around it goes. We put in an archetypal battling Millwall performance last night and all you could muster after a wonderful hard earned victory was to slag off one of our own players. He played out of his skin. Stopped a near definitive goal and you fucking hammered him and moaned about his performances at Huddersfield and Rotherham where the whole team was shit.

This is what our boys was up against last night. Just a snap shot cause it's tiring.

Here you go brains-

Jannik Vestergaard-- Defender- champions league and premier league-- over 100 games. last sold for £12 million

Ricardo Pierira -- Defender--Champions league- league winner with Porto-World cup experience- voted best defeneder in the French league 2016.
Leicester paid £25 million for him.

Wout Faes- Defender-- Belguim international- Leicester paid £17 million

Callum Doyle- Defender- Man city loanee

Harry Winks- Midfield- ex spurs- £10 million paid

Wilfred Ndidi- Midfielder- cost £17 million

That's just a few who played against us last night

-------------------------------------------
Subs ---Dennis Praet came on -£21 million paid

Subs---Iheanacho came on--- £27,7 millionn from Man city

Subs-- Daka came on--------£26.7 million

Not a word of credit from you. Just gripes and digs at our own. Again i'll ask you- Why do you bother going? You watched the same game as us and your take away from it was to hammer a true lion that gives his all for our club. He's nor perfect. If he was he wouldn't be with us.

You're not alone in never being happy or content. The fuckwits that turned on Harris and Rowett are of the same mindset.

I'll finish with my little theory- The main reason for me why we won't get anywhere or promoted isn't necessarily about the money. Luton did it but i bet you they didn't have the barrier that we have. A barrier that is destructive, defeatist, demoralising, arrogant, ignorant and almost insane.

Look at the match thread when the team sheet came out. So called fans fucking writing us off before a ball was kicked, predicting defeat, slagging the manager and players that they want to win for them. The same type of cunts that ridicule our subs when warming up, abuse players in front of there parents. Moan when we win.

Those that sung that vile humiliating shit about Rowett at Norwich whilst they sniggered and thought it was clever. Those same fucking brain dead people are the main reason we won't get promoted or take the next step because anything that's not up to there liking is booed, jeered and ripped to shreds. Three managers later and it's no different but hey lets blame some poor cunt that walked out 6 months ago. The elephant is in the room for a section of our fans but they're to blind and ignorant to see it.

But Plymouth are below us and playing shit so that’s the one which will have every one moaning again
Let's wait until we are over the line before we start celebrating🙏

It's not over until the large female gets vocal... let's not get too confident ;)

I don't really like saying this but some of our fans are fucking idiots. I think it's a modern thing. I honestly don't remember Millwall fans being like this when I first started going. You had a few moany bastards at the Old Den but nowhere near the number we have now. It started with Rhino being hounded out of the club at Brentford and I know that deeply affected him. Same with Harris at Luton, same with Rowett at Norwich. Despicable, vicious behaviour, especially towards Rhino and Harris who are Millwall legends and did not deserve that. Rowett brought us more stability than virtually any other manager in our history and that still wasn't enough for some. Forget football, that is cuntish stuff on a human level.

I don't really like saying this but some of our fans are fucking idiots. I think it's a modern thing. I honestly don't remember Millwall fans being like this when I first started going. You had a few moany bastards at the Old Den but nowhere near the number we have now. It started with Rhino being hounded out of the club at Brentford and I know that deeply affected him. Same with Harris at Luton, same with Rowett at Norwich. Despicable, vicious behaviour, especially towards Rhino and Harris who are Millwall legends and did not deserve that. Rowett brought us more stability than virtually any other manager in our history and that still wasn't enough for some. Forget football, that is cuntish stuff on a human level.
Both Rhino and Bomber are true Millwall legends that always gave everything for the club and 100% for the fans, it is a f@@@ing disgrace that they were treated so badly. Have had the pleasure of meeting both and they are top fellas, those that c@@@ed them are not fit to lace their boots.

View attachment 25694

You keep telling yourself that. He left for the same reasons Rowett did. Crowd turned and in Harris's case he was abused in front of his family so he done what any one with dignity would have done.

In Rowett's case when he walked i think we were a point better off than at the same stage the previous season. The fuckwits that foolishly thought we should be pushing for the premier league wanted blood cause he never delivered for them so did the same as they did to Harris. It will happen to the next fall guy too and the next.

We have a certain type of fan that thinks a club our size, with our budget, our gates should be in the top six when others are just happy to be competing in the championship. Fucking ignore parachute payments, crowds that double ours, bent owners, rule breakers, chairman that gamble with there clubs existence just to get a sniff of the premier.

That's what we're up against but fuck those barriers and constraints and just make it happen. Keep forcing managers out until it happens. Just humiliate them until they walk and we throw the dice again. Who's fucking running our club? The owners or the vociferous fuckwits with the pipe dream/ unreasonable demands?

This pattern will continue until we're back in league one because no manager will be given the time to build a team and have a go. Cause that takes time, money and patience. The club don't have the money and fans don't have the time for patience.

We've done seven seasons in this division now. A rare thing. Crowds are up, we are buying younger players and future assets. The clubs on stable ground. We're witnessing a very stable and successful period by our standards but guess what?

The CEO who's overseen this period is a cunt out for his own good. Most of our players are shit. A club legend who's returned to help the club that he clearly loves is a useless cunt and around and around it goes. We put in an archetypal battling Millwall performance last night and all you could muster after a wonderful hard earned victory was to slag off one of our own players. He played out of his skin. Stopped a near definitive goal and you fucking hammered him and moaned about his performances at Huddersfield and Rotherham where the whole team was shit.

This is what our boys was up against last night. Just a snap shot cause it's tiring.

Here you go brains-

Jannik Vestergaard-- Defender- champions league and premier league-- over 100 games. last sold for £12 million

Ricardo Pierira -- Defender--Champions league- league winner with Porto-World cup experience- voted best defeneder in the French league 2016.
Leicester paid £25 million for him.

Wout Faes- Defender-- Belguim international- Leicester paid £17 million

Callum Doyle- Defender- Man city loanee

Harry Winks- Midfield- ex spurs- £10 million paid

Wilfred Ndidi- Midfielder- cost £17 million

That's just a few who played against us last night

-------------------------------------------
Subs ---Dennis Praet came on -£21 million paid

Subs---Iheanacho came on--- £27,7 millionn from Man city

Subs-- Daka came on--------£26.7 million

Not a word of credit from you. Just gripes and digs at our own. Again i'll ask you- Why do you bother going? You watched the same game as us and your take away from it was to hammer a true lion that gives his all for our club. He's nor perfect. If he was he wouldn't be with us.

You're not alone in never being happy or content. The fuckwits that turned on Harris and Rowett are of the same mindset.

I'll finish with my little theory- The main reason for me why we won't get anywhere or promoted isn't necessarily about the money. Luton did it but i bet you they didn't have the barrier that we have. A barrier that is destructive, defeatist, demoralising, arrogant, ignorant and almost insane.

Look at the match thread when the team sheet came out. So called fans fucking writing us off before a ball was kicked, predicting defeat, slagging the manager and players that they want to win for them. The same type of cunts that ridicule our subs when warming up, abuse players in front of there parents. Moan when we win.

Those that sung that vile humiliating shit about Rowett at Norwich whilst they sniggered and thought it was clever. Those same fucking brain dead people are the main reason we won't get promoted or take the next step because anything that's not up to there liking is booed, jeered and ripped to shreds. Three managers later and it's no different but hey lets blame some poor cunt that walked out 6 months ago. The elephant is in the room for a section of our fans but they're to blind and ignorant to see it.
This post should be pinned on this site as a constant reminder of reality verses expectations.

:clap: