HARRIS

This season. seems to be heading the same way as NH's penultimate season where we could not buy a win and relying on other teams results although I think this season is more perilous as I can only realistically see a 3 pointer at home to Plymouth.
Based on what I witnessed on Friday, Plymouth will be favorites to topple us, they easily dealt with Rotherham and considering the onus will be on us to attack them with what? the midget up front who cannot hold onto the ball for a few moments.
Harris has shown his vulnerability with yesterday's moment breakdown and he will be scared just as much as the player's.
This reminds me of the Macarthy walk-out season when we were in freefall, it will be disastrous for the club but will be a reality check for the younger support who keep demanding the Premiership should be where we belong instead of a small club punching above our weight.

We have a big injury list, last 2 games we were not at it but they could have gone either way. Despite playing Longman up front instead of Emakhu and leaving out Norton Cuffy and De Norre I’d still rather have Bomber in charge than Edwards…Now is the time to stick together.
My thoughts exactly. We certainly competed in each game. I think we can turn this round. Remember we pretty much played wba off the pitch a few weeks ago. It’s there we just need to get over the line.

Not seen this but if true, we'll I'm fucking lost for words.
This season needs to end as soon as possible one way or another and James Berylson & Co need to fucking sort out in which direction they want our great little club to go.
Obviously not true but at the moment the only people that appear to give a shit are us.
Up till today I thought Bomber had a way of scrambling us over the line , but what occurred up north today well , Cooper up front ,amongst other things ,embarrassing ,I can't see it.
Hope to fuck I'm wrong.
Bomber a legend for us , but going forward, not for me.
Did I just read that Harris put Cooper up front? Nah, couldn't be.

Maybe throwing the team under the bus might not be the best tactic from Harris. At least, not before, him explaining why Sarkic gave the ball away umpteen

times with his dreadful
If we'd have kept Edwards we would probably be relegated by now. I agree, Bomber isn't the answer he is a short term impact coach/manager (I hope) but the managers we could have got instead of Edwards at the time have got jobs now, [ne down the road from us who's doing pretty well at the spotters.

I think Edwards was the worst manager I can remember, alongside Lomas. Bomber is about average for us, nowhere near one of our worst. He scraped us up through the playoffs and we need to back him. There is no option for this season

kicking. Credit to our opponents, for working out the high winds called for different distribution.why Cooper smashes the ball towards the R/H touchline every
kick off?.....

Maybe throwing the team under the bus might not be the best tactic from Harris. At least, not before, him explaining why Sarkic gave the ball away umpteen

times with his dreadful

kicking. Credit to our opponents, for working out the high winds called for different distribution.why Cooper smashes the ball towards the R/H touchline every
kick off?.....
Sarkic can’t kick for toffee. He’d be a fucking maestro in the egg shaped ball game finding touch with such a high percentage of his kicks. Hes a decent shot stopper, but he had to be as we give the ball away so much it’s always coming right back at him straight away.

.I'm not knocking "Bomber" as he had a tthankless task when he arrived. Any one else would have needed a month to find his feet and we did'nt have that luxury. He has inherited a side with no fit striker and had bad luck with injuries. We do not have the resources to just go out and buy replacements. I sincerely hope he keeps us up and there is every chance he can. One thing he.has immediately recognised is our sqyad does not gave the quality for this division. If he keeps us.up our board must back him, but, will they? We will now see who are true 'Wall and who are are "johnny come lately" supporters. I just don't blindly folliw Millwall, I do criticise but at the right time and to those that deserve it.

Based on what I witnessed on Friday, Plymouth will be favorites to topple us, they easily dealt with Rotherham and considering the onus will be on us to attack them with what? the midget up front who cannot hold onto the ball for a few moments.
Harris has shown his vulnerability with yesterday's moment breakdown and he will be scared just as much as the player's.
This reminds me of the Macarthy walk-out season when we were in freefall, it will be disastrous for the club but will be a reality check for the younger support who keep demanding the Premiership should be where we belong instead of a small club punching above our weight.
Very good post!

I also watched Friday nights game and although two poor teams there only looked like one winner, so based on that I would think at home we scrape a win, but not sure that's going to be enough sadly.

.I'm not knocking "Bomber" as he had a tthankless task when he arrived. Any one else would have needed a month to find his feet and we did'nt have that luxury. He has inherited a side with no fit striker and had bad luck with injuries. We do not have the resources to just go out and buy replacements. I sincerely hope he keeps us up and there is every chance he can. One thing he.has immediately recognised is our sqyad does not gave the quality for this division. If he keeps us.up our board must back him, but, will they? We will now see who are true 'Wall and who are are "johnny come lately" supporters. I just don't blindly folliw Millwall, I do criticise but at the right time and to those that deserve it.

I mainly agree, Obes...

But on the other hand there seems to be a division with opinions over the 'quality' of our players. These players *who lack quality*, have in certain games this season, looked like quality, and were certainly good enough Championship players in those games. Plus, for the most part up until the the last 45 minutes of last season...were well good enough then as well.

As someone once said at Bletchley Park - It's an Enigma.
:grinning:

This is millwall
Who thought we would win at rovrum & Huddersfield !!!
Really
But the sheep shaggers and Plymouth are above us and we are not expected to win , we will win and every one will be happy again
Yes I was spewing when the second half we melted, I wanted esse on early we had the wind advantage pressure on !! They wer shit

My thoughts exactly. We certainly competed in each game. I think we can turn this round. Remember we pretty much played wba off the pitch a few weeks ago. It’s there we just need to get over the line.
The two points the referee cheated us out of in that game could play a very big part in our season.

Harris - "We had a couple of chances, nigh-on open goals, that we didn't score"

Rally, couple of nigh on open goals?

Delusional

Coopers header from less than a yard out and Honeymans tap into an empty net if Ob1 did not get in the way.

times with his dreadful

kick off?.....
Last few minutes.