HARRIS

O.k. so you don't rate him. Who else was in the queue to replace Edwards? At that time?
He has been brought in to try to keep us up from a shit position and a squad
Not of his choice. Be realistic, it's almost mission impossible for any candidate. It certainly a'int pretty to watch, and today we came unstuck... We., again with more injuries. But Southampton and West Brom shows what can be achieved. keep the faith we must back him, the players and the Club. We have little other choice.
If nothing else, this testing time will tell the club who to keep and who needs moving on, and crucially how much money that is going to cost.

C.O.Y.L.

If we'd have kept Edwards we would probably be relegated by now. I agree, Bomber isn't the answer he is a short term impact coach/manager (I hope) but the managers we could have got instead of Edwards at the time have got jobs now, [ne down the road from us who's doing pretty well at the spotters.

I think Edwards was the worst manager I can remember, alongside Lomas. Bomber is about average for us, nowhere near one of our worst. He scraped us up through the playoffs and we need to back him. There is no option for this season

I wanted Harris to succeed and hope somehow he can turn it around. But today was a shocking display as a manager.

How you can end up with a knackered defensive player up front on his own against a side like Huddersfield is clown world.

Whatever happens I won’t be directing any abuse in his direction, but I hope he’s not in charge at the start of next season.

I wanted Harris to succeed and hope somehow he can turn it around. But today was a shocking display as a manager.

How you can end up with a knackered defensive player up front on his own against a side like Huddersfield is clown world.

Whatever happens I won’t be directing any abuse in his direction, but I hope he’s not in charge at the start of next season.
That sums it up.

Harris has just stated in his post match interview that it was the players that haven’t got enough quality, whilst siting that it was like it before he came here - so not his fault. This is after he went on record to say this is the best group of players he’s had the pleasure to work with.

Wow. He’s lost the fkin plot already and has thrown the team under the bus.

O.k. so you don't rate him. Who else was in the queue to replace Edwards? At that time?
He has been brought in to try to keep us up from a shit position and a squad
Not of his choice. Be realistic, it's almost mission impossible for any candidate. It certainly a'int pretty to watch, and today we came unstuck... We., again with more injuries. But Southampton and West Brom shows what can be achieved. keep the faith we must back him, the players and the Club. We have little other choice.
If nothing else, this testing time will tell the club who to keep and who needs moving on, and crucially how much money that is going to cost.

C.O.Y.L.
I agree with everything you say but his tactics, especially today leave a lot to be desired.
Yes set up the team not to lose against the top of the table teams and perhaps grab a win or a draw, but against the bottom of the table teams you need to beat, no way.

Last edited:

Making two subs in the 95th minute when we’re chasing to nick an equaliser is beyond mental. That’s what you do if you’re trying desperately to hold on to a 1 nil lead not chasing an equaliser ffs. He should have just told everyone to get forward and go for it instead of wasting valuable seconds with a sub!

He was a short term choice and for the position we were in it made sense and up till 2 games ago most were onside , he is limited but hes desperate to succeed and relegation was certain and its not now , as for he has failed in every job , thats just not true, holloway turned us in to a basket case and had already relegated us when harris took almost kept us up and over 2 play off 4 victorys over premiership teams in the fa cup and back in the championship , his record was decent , he took cardiff to the play offs , and where are they now no better off , gillingham were all but relegated but he nearly kept them uo and was sacked they were in a play off place thats all but gone , he went to cambridge they were 4th from bottom two months later they were mid table , he was a grat player for us and a decent manager , he will never get us to the top flight but he will probably keep us up and that looked impissible 6 weeks ago

Tanganga and Leonard took heavy knocks today and surely cant go again for a full 90 minutes on Tuesday, the injuries are stacking up at the wrong time and all the odds seem to be against us.

Making two subs in the 95th minute when we’re chasing to nick an equaliser is beyond mental. That’s what you do if you’re trying desperately to hold on to a 1 nil lead not chasing an equaliser ffs. He should have just told everyone to get forward and go for it instead of wasting valuable seconds
was a proper pass the crack pipe moment

Harris has just stated in his post match interview that it was the players that haven’t got enough quality, whilst siting that it was like it before he came here - so not his fault. This is after he went on record to say this is the best group of players he’s had the pleasure to work with.

Wow. He’s lost the fkin plot already and has thrown the team under the bus.
Not seen this but if true, we'll I'm fucking lost for words.
This season needs to end as soon as possible one way or another and James Berylson & Co need to fucking sort out in which direction they want our great little club to go.
Obviously not true but at the moment the only people that appear to give a shit are us.
Up till today I thought Bomber had a way of scrambling us over the line , but what occurred up north today well , Cooper up front ,amongst other things ,embarrassing ,I can't see it.
Hope to fuck I'm wrong.
Bomber a legend for us , but going forward, not for me.

He was a short term choice and for the position we were in it made sense and up till 2 games ago most were onside , he is limited but hes desperate to succeed and relegation was certain and its not now , as for he has failed in every job , thats just not true, holloway turned us in to a basket case and had already relegated us when harris took almost kept us up and over 2 play off 4 victorys over premiership teams in the fa cup and back in the championship , his record was decent , he took cardiff to the play offs , and where are they now no better off , gillingham were all but relegated but he nearly kept them uo and was sacked they were in a play off place thats all but gone , he went to cambridge they were 4th from bottom two months later they were mid table , he was a grat player for us and a decent manager , he will never get us to the top flight but he will probably keep us up and that looked impissible 6 weeks ago
We all hope to Christ that you're right.

Anyone got a link for the post match interview?
Millwall head coach Neil Harris told BBC Radio London:

"There's huge disappointment. I wanted the players to respond to Tuesday night's late defeat at Rotherham and I think we did. There was no lack of application or desire from the group, but I saw a lack of quality, definitely.

"I asked for a stronger mentality. We had it for long spells but to concede in the second phase of a set-play is disappointing, because we knew in the conditions and with the threat they carry, that set-plays would be vital.

"Players can't keep making the same mistakes. There's no transfer window between now and Tuesday night so the message is for the players to be the best they can be.

"We had a couple of chances, nigh-on open goals, that we didn't score, and then there was the amount of times we got into the final third and misplaced a pass, or didn't complete a pass."