Losing at rotherham

Although we were poor,everything went there way on Monday even there 2nd goal hit the bloke on his back and there keeper was man of the match

I think losing at home to Sheffield Wednesday was worse this season.

Last edited:
Remember going to Carlisle in the early 80s and getting beat 4 o it was that bad the team was on the same train on the way home and someone nicked some of the players kits I had a Millwall tracksuit jacket which I wore at my Sunday games went down a treat in Dagenham

Wigan at Wembley was bad, but in real matters Rotherham was poor, if we go down which is 50/50 it will be the lowlight, apart from the big home loses to Portsmouth and Rotherham years ago, that was very very bad

if we go down which is 50/50

Just out of curiosity, how do you work out that maths? There are only 2 teams who can now be relegated, with a potential 9 (mathematically more) teams in the mix to be relegated. That isn't 50/50. Plymouth play 3 teams of their last 5 games who are in that mix, which takes points away themselves to some teams.

We play Hudds tomorrow, Plymouth and Swansea.. so thats 3 of the 6 in the mix also. Again, points will be taken away from teams.

Huddersfield need to play us and Birmingham, which is a massive game, 2nd to last of the season. Again, points will be taken.

And Birmingham have a bastard run in.

Our odds are much greater than 50/50 to be honest. Have faith.

Not say worst no, so many to chose from especiaylly late 70s early 80s. But will be the result that sends us down this year.

Just out of curiosity, how do you work out that maths? There are only 2 teams who can now be relegated, with a potential 9 (mathematically more) teams in the mix to be relegated. That isn't 50/50. Plymouth play 3 teams of their last 5 games who are in that mix, which takes points away themselves to some teams.

We play Hudds tomorrow, Plymouth and Swansea.. so thats 3 of the 6 in the mix also. Again, points will be taken away from teams.

Huddersfield need to play us and Birmingham, which is a massive game, 2nd to last of the season. Again, points will be taken.

And Birmingham have a bastard run in.

Our odds are much greater than 50/50 to be honest. Have faith.
The bookies currently have us at 6’s which is a tad generous but not far off

Members online