How to watch millwall v Leeds fa youth cup on Thursday

I missed what sounds like a very enjoyable game , reading all the comments just now was exciting in it self , sad to see we lost but by the sounds of it the team can hold their heads high and hopefully a few break into the first team in the near future

A really close fought game which they just edged. A lion hearted performance and all should feel proud about their performance. Three players stood out for me. Heywood up front, Stephenson the captain and centre half and Howland, left footed midfielder with good vision.

Last edited:
I would say that Alfie Massey will be the only one to progress to our first team after watching the game against Chelsea and last nights game.

They should be proud of themselves, matching Chelsea and Leeds the way they did.
Club should be pleased with the way they have competed at a level where the oppositions resources are in a different world to ours.
A lot of potential on view, I hope many of them manage a professional career in the game.

Watched the highlights and our lads were under a lot of pressure for a long time but they worked hard and never gave up - The Millwall way.
Someone's doing something right at the club as we seem to have some very good young talent. Let's hope that .......

The commentary team were fucking unbelievably biased
I have heard those two pricks before on youth team videos.
As long as you believe that everyone to ever wear a Leeds shirt is the equivalent of the new messiah and that no other team really has the right to even be on the same pitch as any of them, then they are top class commentators.

Did you notice they never commented on the fact that it was only Leeds players who were going down with cramp from about 70 minutes onwards?
Was this time wasting? Or are the new messiahs not as fit as the scum that is always their opposition?
Personally, I think they were bricking it big time in the last 15 minutes, and if we could have equalised, I'm sure we would have won in extra time.

They were hedging their bets in the last fifteen minutes (and only gave us grudging praise) in case we got the equaliser and make them look stupid.

Wankers the pair of them, if you were not listening to a football commentary you would think they were swooning over their boyfriend.

they won with a penalty and 2 own goals.. if we had equalised we would have won in extra time.. 2 of their nancy boys were subbed coz of cramp