Just Back v Baggies

Seems lots of talk about us doing the basics right. I guess that would be passing, tackling. heading. set plays, positioning, shooting, crossing, dribbling and running.

That would mean passing the ball across the back and holding the ball in your own half while not actually doing anything else is what separates us from prem teams then.

We really need to work on that.......NOT. Football has not got to be pretty, its not an art form. It is a competative sport in which winning is the only aim.

Strangely the handball incident isn't on the highlights, definitely a penalty as his arm was away from his body but the lino had a far better look at it than the ref, I doubt any ref would of given it as he would have gone with the lino's decision.
Everyone in the ground saw it and so did the ref who, it turns out is a staunch Sheffield Wednesday fan who should not have been allowed to ref any of the relegation threatened teams.

Ipswich objected to him refereeing one of their games last season due to them and Sheffield Wednesday going for promotion and the FA switched refs, the Fa then should have listed him as liable to cheat but being the useless nonentity they are they put him in the same position again which could have potentially caused a riot.

Seems lots of talk about us doing the basics right. I guess that would be passing, tackling. heading. set plays, positioning, shooting, crossing, dribbling and running.

That would mean passing the ball across the back and holding the ball in your own half while not actually doing anything else is what separates us from prem teams then.

We really need to work on that.......NOT. Football has not got to be pretty, its not an art form. It is a competative sport in which winning is the only aim.
Football is like Boxing you have to be good both in attack and defence, WBA defence were very easy to put under pressure and a good manager spotted their weakness and exploited it.

Everyone in the ground saw it and so did the ref who, it turns out is a staunch Sheffield Wednesday fan who should not have been allowed to ref any of the relegation threatened teams.

Ipswich objected to him refereeing one of their games last season due to them and Sheffield Wednesday going for promotion and the FA switched refs, the Fa then should have listed him as liable to cheat but being the useless nonentity they are they put him in the same position again which could have potentially caused a riot.
I'm sure the camera angle from the halfway line will show the ref having a poor view of it and the lino having a very good one.
He can't be much of a football fan if he chooses never to watch them because he is working elsewhere every time they play.

I'm sure the camera angle from the halfway line will show the ref having a poor view of it and the lino having a very good one.
He can't be much of a football fan if he chooses never to watch them because he is working elsewhere every time they play.
Cant see why excuses are being made for the cheat, if him or his linesmen could not see the incident then they are not keeping up with play and should maybe be dropped to lower league football, as for not watching his team, apparently he watched them regularly when he was young and i am sure if any of us were to become referees a large amount of bias would be involved to help the team we support.

Cant see why excuses are being made for the cheat, if him or his linesmen could not see the incident then they are not keeping up with play and should maybe be dropped to lower league football, as for not watching his team, apparently he watched them regularly when he was young and i am sure if any of us were to become referees a large amount of bias would be involved to help the team we support.
Fordy called it way back! 👍

Harris believes we are now overcoming the nerves when playing at The Den and the team are gaining in confidence. It certainly looks that way to me.

Away from home we do seem to look more relaxed and have done for most of the season, although there have been three or four absolute stinkers.
:grinning:

Begs the question why the club/board didn't take the same steps as Ipswich, it's almost as if people like SK are going out of their way to fuck us over.
I just don't like SK, comes across as insincere, slippery fucker fucker with slitty eyes..That's just me though, I tend to err on the side of caution when comes to people.

No doubt Harris is to blame. Some of the abuse he's currently getting online is sickening mate. I hate some of the cunts that follow us.

That performance was nothing to do with Harris today, I'm afraid that one was down to the team. The first half was really piss poor from them, add to that, we can't seem to fucking score and we then lose concentration, followed by giving away silly goals easily. Story of the season, really.

It's peoples opinions, of course, but I really can't see why anyone can blame Neil Harris for today, certainly not throw abuse his way.

:shrug:

:shake:

It’s been the same for generations we play the top teams we play well and are lions
We play bottom 4 teams we play like shit always have Wycombe done the double over us a few seasons back they were useless

Members online