The mighty Lions V West Brom- Friday 1pm Kick off.

really good result if you think it through. they are 4th. under edwards that would have been a mess of defensive fuck ups with almost zero chances. playing to our strengths. almost like the ghost of rowett has returned.

very encouraging. i like the fact that we looked like we had some flare and mastery in the final third too. not just trying to bulldoze our way through. COYL!

Three points at Rovrum and we're almost there

really good result if you think it through. they are 4th. under edwards that would have been a mess of defensive fuck ups with almost zero chances. playing to our strengths. almost like the ghost of rowett has returned.

very encouraging. i like the fact that we looked like we had some flare and mastery in the final third too. not just trying to bulldoze our way through. COYL!
We played some of the best football i have seen for years today and it was only a cheating ref that stopped us taking all the points which we richly deserved.

They had ONE shot on goal in 95 minutes of football for a team in fourth place in the Championship it shows how well we played.

Don't hold your breath.And I'm Afobe, second half ,so isolated , might just as well have been on another pitch.
Perhaps we should get Edwards back eh! But don't hold your breath. There first shot on target was the penalty. Perhaps if Obafemi scored when he wasn't isolated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We isolated them. A team unbeaten but that's what millions of pounds get. Another good valuable point and no sign of that losing, defeated attitude.

These match threads do bring a smile to me. As do some football fans. Those that know what the team should be. They then predict gloom. Often slag off a player just minutes before they score. They have all the subs worked out. When those subs should be made. Never ever apply any context when finding fault and moaning. All we need to do is turn up and we'll win.

There's only ever one team on the pitch. But what amazes me most is we have this type of fan who's never managed a football team but for some strange reason they all think they know more than a pro footballer turned pro manager. Loads of them and with zero credentials but they some how seem to know more.

I wonder do these same people spend there commutes into work telling the bus driver what to do? The train driver too? You never see or hear these people tell a checkout girl how to do her job. I don't see butchers being told how to cut pork joints. I don't see customers in a pub telling the barman how to fill a glass. Nor doctors and nurses being directed on what to do but when it comes to football we have an abundance of fans who think they know how to manage a team better than the bloke being paid to it. Especially after the event. Well apart from when they've selected the starting line. Or when we win. Hindsight eh!

One of those games where we were punished for not taking our chances and going 2-0 up.

As others have said, shows how far we have come under Harris that we’re disappointed not to have won.

Leonard again superb at right back, shame he hasn’t got a left footed twin.
I thought he was MoM

Perhaps we should get Edwards back eh! But don't hold your breath. There first shot on target was the penalty. Perhaps if Obafemi scored when he wasn't isolated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We isolated them. A team unbeaten but that's what millions of pounds get. Another good valuable point and no sign of that losing, defeated attitude.

These match threads do bring a smile to me. As do some football fans. Those that know what the team should be. They then predict gloom. Often slag off a player just minutes before they score. They have all the subs worked out. When those subs should be made. Never ever apply any context when finding fault and moaning. All we need to do is turn up and we'll win.

There's only ever one team on the pitch. But what amazes me most is we have this type of fan who's never managed a football team but for some strange reason they all think they know more than a pro footballer turned pro manager. Loads of them and with zero credentials but they some how seem to know more.

I wonder do these same people spend there commutes into work telling the bus driver what to do? The train driver too? You never see or hear these people tell a checkout girl how to do her job. I don't see butchers being told how to cut pork joints. I don't see customers in a pub telling the barman how to fill a glass. Nor doctors and nurses being directed on what to do but when it comes to football we have an abundance of fans who think they know how to manage a team better than the bloke being paid to it. Especially after the event. Well apart from when they've selected the starting line. Or when we win. Hindsight eh!
Nope don't want Edwards back ta very much. And yes I'm Afobe should have scored when put through all on his lonesome. But second half we sat to deep in my humble opinion and left him on his own. WBA were shit , only one shot that went straight to Sarkic ,other than the penalty and we should have come away with 3 pts, especially after the first half.Sitting back as we did gives me the willies. and a better team might have punished us ,thank fuck they didn't . Don't profess to know more or better than anyone else regarding my club just in my opinion we could do so much more on the pitch even with our allegedly journeymen non creative type players. Wouldn't dream of telling anyone else how to do their job.
Just offering my opinion ,whether it's the same or different to others is of no consequence to me. If everyone thought the same it would be a boring fucking world.

No one can now call our players journeymen after the display today, they can all play well at this level and moved the ball around really well in the first half, they have made the recent games with the top teams look ordinary even the Leeds manager was shitting his self until they got their second

Decent performance and would have taken a point beforehand....however they did nothing to deserve that point and were gifted a goal by the ref. When the BBC report says that tackle was the lightest possible you know you've been mugged. We made them look real ordinary with their tippy tappy do nothing football. Chances should have been taken to get ourselves well clear in the first half. Another point and onwards and upwards.

You obviously have not been to the London Underground canteen at Stratford because the people you are describing are those canteen dwelling driver cunts, know all and fuck all.;):LOL:
But I get where you're coming from.(y)

Agree - I thought Saville also played well and did a job on Jed :grinning:
I love Saville even more tonight because it would have been hard to take if that bag of surgically enhanced horse shit was on the pitch take their penalty. Hooked off and a lovely vocal right hand landed by us when booing him just to add insult to injury. How's ya ego twinklebollox? Fucking pound shop Beckham. He'll be prancing about the pitch for Charlton in a years time the double double wanker.

You obviously have not been to the London Underground canteen at Stratford because the people you are describing are those canteen dwelling driver cunts, know all and fuck all.;):LOL:
But I get where you're coming from.(y)
We'd be fucked without Harris. With that in mind i find the moaning, nit picking and unwarranted criticism a bit ott and uncalled for. It no longer comes as a surprise though. Can't string a pass together, he should be playing x,y and z. Just fucking pick him cause i think he's a good player whilst Ignoring the points that we've chalked up. Harris picks his players to start if they are displaying the right mindset and attitude. Perhaps he knows more than us seeing that he see;s them everyday in training and we don't.

This time last season we was in the top six and Rowett's methods and managerial skills were being questioned and shot to pieces .I always had the Nigels down as deluded, overrun with entitlement and the football snobs of south London. Not anymore. You can almost hear the mouthfuls of abuse being forcibly held back. For the time being at least.

Today's performance epitomises " The Millwall way" type of football that the fans scream for. They got stuck in, hunted in packs and stopped them playing that's all I've heard our fans ask for in over 50 years. We lack a number 9 but have to make do. Where some supporters think this fantasy football is going to come from is beyond me.

But second half we sat to deep in my humble opinion and left him on his own.
And we got another point to add to the ten? that Harris has helped us accrue. A penalty for them was the difference between1 and 3 points. We win 1-0 and you ain't got a fucking leg to stand on.

But but but in the second half we sat to deep--------- Is that right Mr Wenger? But why did we sit to deep Mr Wenger? Perhaps because there's two teams on the pitch. And perhaps because they have the money to buy the type of player that can force a team deep and even more so when we're fighting for our lives and points to stay in this league.

Have you even taken a second to think why he was left on his own Mr Wenger? Would not leaving him on his own and sending on a partner make us stronger or a bit more vulnerable to attacks? Finally, i find it harsh and laughable that Harris is being questioned/ mildly criticized for something he never done when if Obafemi had scored the whole dynamic of the game changes. Blame Obafemi for us not bringing on someone to help him. Him not putting away his chance determined both there;s and our tactics.

It's so fucking easy to find fault and point the finger with the benefit of hindsight when you haven't a clue as to why decisions are or aren't made.

WBA were shit , only one shot that went straight to Sarkic
So it had nothing to do with our tactics and hunger no? They were just shit. Thanks for clearing that up, I can't be fucked with replying to the rest. I;ve read and heard it all before and will again next week. Rowett was being cunted and his credentials pulled apart after a win one weekend. As i've said---- Palace level of strings following us now. I'm gonna log off for the evening and enjoy the fact we have another point towards our cause and more importantly we never lost.

Harris out etc etc.

And we got another point to add to the ten? that Harris has helped us accrue. A penalty for them was the difference between1 and 3 points. We win 1-0 and you ain't got a fucking leg to stand on.

But but but in the second half we sat to deep--------- Is that right Mr Wenger? But why did we sit to deep Mr Wenger? Perhaps because there's two teams on the pitch. And perhaps because they have the money to buy the type of player that can force a team deep and even more so when we're fighting for our lives and points to stay in this league.

Have you even taken a second to think why he was left on his own Mr Wenger? Would not leaving him on his own and sending on a partner make us stronger or a bit more vulnerable to attacks? Finally, i find it harsh and laughable that Harris is being questioned/ mildly criticized for something he never done when if Obafemi had scored the whole dynamic of the game changes. Blame Obafemi for us not bringing on someone to help him. Him not putting away his chance determined both there;s and our tactics.

It's so fucking easy to find fault and point the finger with the benefit of hindsight when you haven't a clue as to why decisions are or aren't made.
Please forgive me for having an opinion that differs from yours.
Where's my cilice belt.
Yours sincerely
A.Wenger (retired)

We'd be fucked without Harris. With that in mind i find the moaning, nit picking and unwarranted criticism a bit ott and uncalled for. It no longer comes as a surprise though. Can't string a pass together, he should be playing x,y and z. Just fucking pick him cause i think he's a good player whilst Ignoring the points that we've chalked up. Harris picks his players to start if they are displaying the right mindset and attitude. Perhaps he knows more than us seeing that he see;s them everyday in training and we don't.

This time last season we was in the top six and Rowett's methods and managerial skills were being questioned and shot to pieces .I always had the Nigels down as deluded, overrun with entitlement and the football snobs of south London. Not anymore. You can almost hear the mouthfuls of abuse being forcibly held back. For the time being at least.
I think some supporters say stuff in the heat of the moment because they are passionate and on reflection I have been guilty of that and then the more sane rational thinking kicks in.
Others will never be happy and find fault in everything and anything and probably why I don't spend much time on here.

Last edited:

Agree with most of wot yer sayin kidda but I don t come on MO to sit around singin Kum Ba Yah. Not impressed with Bryan decent attackin but defence lackin (Lincolnlion the MO Rabbie Burrns ;)) Murry "The Brick Shithouse" Wallace on the left for me. Dodgy against fast wingers but the way Wall defend means he cant got closer to their winger. Takes Murray out but takes out the oppo. Also posted about Chesty Draws gettin caught offside but i thought overall he did alright.