Wall arriving in Leeds to find themselves up against the sopranos😂

Is that their hard core firm? 🤣
Years ago I was working in Leeds and caught the same train back to London as most Chelsea after their game there. Had to wade through a human tide of Weeds filth looking for Chelsea, with my cases, to get on the train😂 Meanwhile OB have led the other neo-Nazi scum through some back entrance. Weeds get wind of it and try to storm the platform as the train is moving off, chucking everything they can at the windows to no avail. Cunts the lot of them😁

Years ago I was working in Leeds and caught the same train back to London as most Chelsea after their game there. Had to wade through a human tide of Weeds filth looking for Chelsea, with my cases, to get on the train😂 Meanwhile OB have led the other neo-Nazi scum through some back entrance. Weeds get wind of it and try to storm the platform as the train is moving off, chucking everything they can at the windows to no avail. Cunts the lot of them😁
Jesus wept! Did you get a refund?

Wasn't it after the game, not before.....unless you got there double late. Suppose yhe tide could have turned.
My memory is it was before, but I may well be wrong. I had been in a pub in Putney for a while! I think that was also the game where there was a rather busty lady on the balcony of the cottage; when 1,000 or so of us lot enquired about her sexual preferences she seemed to see the funny side... Her bloke didn't though and got rather upset.