Leeds V The mighty Lions- Sunday 3pm

We were still in the game until the 80th minute. A defeat to what is a premier bound side won't define our season. We were still fighting at 2-0 and having that mentally is why i believe we won't go down. Great game plan from Hariis but it was always going to be difficult to maintain for 90 odd minutes.

Just gonna look at the positives myself. Sarkic looking much, much better with each game. Could do nothing about either goal but made 2 really good saves.
Obafemi also getting better each game as fitness comes back. If only we could feed him a bit better at times. We stayed in the game until the 80th minute, certainly didn't get totally overrun like some other games and didn't collapse after their first goal.
One thing I will say is hopefully more people realise that Danny Mac is actually our best defender, particularly one on one. Certainly a better defender than Bryan who was caught out of position, again, for their second. Danny Mac wouldn't have left him that room.
All in all, with 11 against 12, and all the funds they've spent, we did ok. Certainly not embarrassed at least.

Sold about 900 I believe. I have to pick my tickets up at ground. Anyone know if they are uplifted outside the away end?
It was quality vs quantity in terms of fans today’s. The Leeds atmosphere? Fck off. They never turned up until they scored. Didn’t realise how poor their fans really are until today, our 900 odd were outstanding. Currently having an Indian before getting the train back, best things about Leeds is this gaff. What a khazi of a city.

It was quality vs quantity in terms of fans today’s. The Leeds atmosphere? Fck off. They never turned up until they scored. Didn’t realise how poor their fans really are until today, our 900 odd were outstanding. Currently having an Indian before getting the train back, best things about Leeds is this gaff. What a khazi of a city.
Got held on the buses for a while cause a young un panned the window in

Last edited:

Fantastic support and great credit to you and the travelling Lions for going up there today.

Well done all you lot that travelled. You were loud and proud on the telly.
COYL!!!