Leeds V The mighty Lions- Sunday 3pm

I am not very good with computers but I have spent 4 months creating an algorithm that predicts match results. It compares heights of relative team players, ratings, weather conditions, pitch size, time of day, officials, phases of the moon, distance travelled by away team, relative fan volume, fan quality, recent form, manager rating, quality of goal celebrations, players pet choice, wife rating, place of birth, preferred hair style, taking the knee and level of violence exercised during a game. Its been a long time in the making and heres the computer prediction for today’s match against Leeds……

A6 scm f&rit sqeeezers ‘% dat 1 tcoyp Leons 2

However I do need to sort my printer out.
I think the NHS needs a new computer system.
Maybe you should prepare a tender?

I am not very good with computers but I have spent 4 months creating an algorithm that predicts match results. It compares heights of relative team players, ratings, weather conditions, pitch size, time of day, officials, phases of the moon, distance travelled by away team, relative fan volume, fan quality, recent form, manager rating, quality of goal celebrations, players pet choice, wife rating, place of birth, preferred hair style, taking the knee and level of violence exercised during a game. Its been a long time in the making and heres the computer prediction for today’s match against Leeds……

A6 scm f&rit sqeeezers ‘% dat 1 tcoyp Leons 2

However I do need to sort my printer out.
You have nicked that old Post Office program.

At the risk of sounding like a miserable old scrote who moans about things that don't really matter, why the fuck are we playing in our orange kit today? We should wear the blue, not for any other reason than that's the colour we wore when we beat them in the Sir Jimmy Abdou play-off game and when we beat them 4-3.

(The fact we wore an all-red kit when we beat them in the promotion season is neither here nor there, much like this post and quite frankly, who gives a shit, it's a kit)

Nice bit of balance on the Sky Sports coverage. Robert Snodgrass ex-Leeds, Paul Robinson ex-Leeds goalkeeper and Jobi "I hate Millwall" McAnuff.

Seriously, Sky can fuck off.

This is beyond a joke, I've just heard Sky say that the commentators for the game are Don Revie and Billy Bremner.

The touchline reporter is Allan "sniff your bollocks" Clarke and the manager interviews will be done by Johnny Giles.