Stupid colour clash Chelsea v Leicester

BigPaul

I’m just watching the above match on the box.
Chelsea in their home kit of blue shirts and shorts.
Leicester in black shirts and shorts with pale blue flash on the front of the shirts.
Was it too much to expect in this multi billion pound industry that the away team might wear something of a totally contrasting colour?

Or am I just a grumpy old git?

I think the latter, unless, of course, you are watching on a black and white tv. Then you would be justified in your rage

Your questions are not mutually exclusive, the answer can be yes to both.

Edit - Beaten by another to the truth,

Did you know a deer cant see the colour orange. Hence they cant see tigers, just the black stripes. So thats why you never see a deer supporting Luton as they always think the Luton team has not turned up.

Fact: hunters wear orange so they dont get shot at and to deer they are invisable. Although I have never seen deer using a rifle:hmmm:

Leicester in black shirts and shorts with pale blue flash on the front of the shirts.
Was it too much to expect in this multi billion pound industry that the away team might wear something of a totally contrasting colour?

Try watching it in colour BP 😉

Agree 100%.

The WSL Brighton v Man City wasn’t much better :shake:

Can't believe you asked the latter question BP 😅😅😅