Coventry manager celebrates

As a Coventry aside, when you think where they were a few years back, playing home games at Northampton in front of 4/5k crowds what they’ve achieved is remarkable 👏

I’d like to know who’s been in charge of their recruitment strategy! Off the top of my head they’ve managed to sign Viktor Gyokeres, Callum Wilson, Gustavo Hamer, Haji Wright and several of those that played for them yesterday.

As well as getting excellent service from the first 3 they’ve made £ms selling them on.

Coventry’s strategy reminds me of Brentford and, going back a bit further, Brighton and it’s a shame that with John Berylson’s brilliant Chairmanship we couldn’t match it 😞

Last edited:
As a Coventry aside, when you think where they were a few years back, playing home games at Northampton in front of 4/5k crowds what they’ve achieved is remarkable 👏

I’d like to know who’s been in charge of their recruitment strategy! Off the top of my head they’ve managed to sign Viktor Gyokeres, Callum Wilson, Gustavo Hamer, Haji Wright and several of those that played for them yesterday.

As well as getting excellent service from the first 3 they’ve made £ms selling them on.

Coventry’s strategy reminds me of Brentford and, going back a bit further, Brighton and it’s a shame that with John Berylson’s brilliant Chairmanship we couldn’t match it 😞
I'm sure I saw that Gyokeres was being mooted for a £75m deal back to the Premier League from wherever he is now. Be a nice lite earner for them if they had the foresight to get a sell-on clause in

I'm sure I saw that Gyokeres was being mooted for a £75m deal back to the Premier League from wherever he is now. Be a nice lite earner for them if they had the foresight to get a sell-on clause in
I think they have a 15% sell on clause.