Under 21’s v Watford

Some of those youngsters are well promising. Good to see Hutch get 45 mins and a run out for Mayor. Lawson in centre midfield looks very useful as does Nana and Abdul Malik although they all look very good. Our keeper only had one save to make.

We had Tourists at the u21 match today🤷🏻‍♂️. There were a fair few of them from the USA. I’m assuming they must of done a stadium tour as well. I slate the club shop off as many of us do for being badly run but whoever is selling the club overseas in the ticketing dept is doing a sterling job and needs some recognition.

We had Tourists at the u21 match today🤷🏻‍♂️. There were a fair few of them from the USA. I’m assuming they must of done a stadium tour as well. I slate the club shop off as many of us do for being badly run but whoever is selling the club overseas in the ticketing dept is doing a sterling job and needs some recognition.
There were a few Americans at Blackburn last week, Boston someone told me, they seemed to enjoy our goal.

They were from Dallas I believe.