Tanganga

HappyLion

Word on the street that with one year left on his spurs contract he will be on the move at the end of the season. If he keeps putting in shifts and at 24 years old we might be in with a shout.

"Tanganga has impressed during his time at the Den so far and should Spurs’ asking price not exceed what Millwall can afford, he could well make his loan move permanent this summer."

yes its always ifs and ands. Apart from a few wayward passes during JE tenure he seems to be a good player.
I think the obvious mistakes has overshadowed his quality passing, there have been many moments where you can see the difference of a Premiership player, I think he could become a top player for us once he adapts to Championship football but I'm sure someone like Sheff Utd or Norwich would be his likely destination.

Jafet Tanganga is something else. Love this fkg geezer. He didn't need his loan move to us and he has been totally brilliant. More than any other potential signing we should go all out to sign this Millwall hero permanently. Always liked him at Spuds couldn't believe we got him on loan but don't go giving Jedward any plaudits he wasn't involved. He wanted Keough the ex shamed Derby fkr

He was pushed out from Spurs and his loan to Augsburg didn’t work out, plus injury. He has fitted in at Millwall and is now regaining fitness. He looks like he is enjoying his football with us. So hopefully he can sort out a deal with us for a permanent move, and stay in London.

Jafet Tanganga is something else. Love this fkg geezer. He didn't need his loan move to us and he has been totally brilliant. More than any other potential signing we should go all out to sign this Millwall hero permanently. Always liked him at Spuds couldn't believe we got him on loan but don't go giving Jedward any plaudits he wasn't involved. He wanted Keough the ex shamed Derby fkr
I’m with you mate, I think he’s class.

However I think his salary will be out of of our league. Be great to get him for another season

He’s another talented defender we have on loan, just like Cresswell, Bollard and co. Unfortunately, he will earn his worth with us, as planned with his agent, no doubt, then find that £30k per week move with Norwich, Wet Brom, Sunderland and co.

This game isn’t about sentiment, these lads are after as much money as possible between now and when the retire.

If we can’t pay the dough, we won’t get the show. It’s not about sentiment.