Championship relegation watch

Wippa

I’m thinking so many teams in the mix surely it deserves its own thread?

Tonight’s games that involve Championship clubs fighting relegation are…

Cardiff v Huddersfield
Watford v Swansea
QPR V West Brom

Could really do with Cardiff and West Brom getting full points tonight and Watford doing Swansea. I know technically Watford are in the mix as well but it’s highly unlikely they’ll go down and a win against Swansea will keep swans within catching distance.

Bookies currently have us at 5’s to go down. I think that’s pretty generous to be honest. I know we’ve had a good return in the last three games but after Saturday it’s Leeds and West Brom and I don’t see us getting much there. Saturday is massive. Win then and we’ll hopefully have a bit of a buffer but I would’ve thought the same getting seven points from 9 in the last three games but frustratingly it seems like every time we pick up points everyone around us does also.

Last edited:

Cardiff v Huddersfield
Watford v Swansea
QPR V West Brom

Could really do with Cardiff and West Brom getting full points tonight and Watford doing Swansea. I know technically Watford are in the mix as well but it’s highly unlikely they’ll go down and a win against Swansea will keep swans within catching distance.

Bookies currently have us at 5’s to go down. I think that’s pretty generous to be honest. I know we’ve had a good return in the last three games but after Saturday it’s Leeds and West Brom and I don’t see us getting much there. Saturday is massive. Win then and we’ll hopefully have a bit of a buffer but I would’ve thought the same getting seven points from 9 in the last three games but frustratingly it seems like every time we pick up points everyone around us does also.
Organisation and content which makes sense. No chance of either of those things catching on😉

Watched Ipswich Jesus talking to Sam Parkin who was a cf for Chelsea and played 7 games on loan for us and scored 4 goals. They had a long and interesting debate about who was in the brown stuff and who could be in the brown stuff this week. Say what you like about Ipswich Jesus but he does know his onions. He was asked who he thought was the most likely to have the best chance of steering clear of the bottom 3 and Sam thought it was us.

Huddersfield currently losing to Cardiff.

QPR losing 2-1 to WBA after going 1 nil up

Swansea beating Watford but I think the above two fixtures are much more important to us

Cardiff v Huddersfield
Watford v Swansea
QPR V West Brom

I’m going Weeds so we’ll get at least a point - please god!