Russell Martin - Candidate for 'Five Knuckle Shuffler of the Year Award' and won already.

I don't recall Sarkic doing that.
Did the trainer come on?
Maybe I had my rose tinted glasses on.
He caught a corner and stayed down with cramp, ref was beside him and was okay with it and stopped his watch.

I hate all kinds of cheating or game management as those involved in the game call it, we are supposed to see a game of football.

I wonder how much time they wasted by passing the ball around the half way line?

He caught a corner and stayed down with cramp, ref was beside him and was okay with it and stopped his watch.

I hate all kinds of cheating or game management as those involved in the game call it, we are supposed to see a game of football.

I wonder how much time they wasted by passing the ball around the half way line?
Ah yes, now you mention it.
But 3 times????

Must admit I can't stand it when keepers catch the ball, land on their feet but for some reason fall to the floor, (but only in the last 10 minutes or so). If I was refing I would run straight to them and give them a card. There is no need for it. Just time wasting.

I have just finished watching the full match replay. As Edward Alistair said, Sarkic stayed down once for a few seconds. The Ref was right by him and presumably that time was added on.

Russell Martin is a very sad little man who seems to need to validate his poor behaviour with fairy stories.

Must admit I can't stand it when keepers catch the ball, land on their feet but for some reason fall to the floor, (but only in the last 10 minutes or so). If I was refing I would run straight to them and give them a card. There is no need for it. Just time wasting.
Like all Rules, if applied universally without fear or favour, 100% Agree. Similarly, with fake head injuries, minimum 5 mins. off pitch for proper medical assessment, if trainer has to attend the 'wound'.

So now we're being selective about whose hand we shake, based on gamesmanship. Which whether we like it or not, is part of the game.
Martin was a shit player, is a shit manager and will forever be a 100% ***t.

From today's Southern Daily Echo

SAINTS manager Russell Martin doubled down on his decision to snub the handshake of Millwall goalkeeper Matija Sarkic.Martin suggests Sarkic, who is a Montenegro international, was timewasting at St Mary's as Saints lost a third in four league games. Speaking ahead of the trip to Liverpool, Martin addressed concerns and said: "I know there has been a thing about me not shaking his hand.
"I shook pretty much every Millwall hand but not him because he went down and pretended to be injured three times.
"I don’t have time for that. It’s not about being disrespectful, I didn’t want to shake that guy’s hand at the time because I feel for and am hurt for my team.
"I have no time for someone going down pretending to be injured three times.
🤣🤣🤣 What a pratt.

So now we're being selective about whose hand we shake, based on gamesmanship. Which whether we like it or not, is part of the game.
Martin was a shit player, is a shit manager and will forever be a 100% ***t.
Perhaps he remembers us as the club that finished his Norwich career, my memory might be wrong but after we were promoted under Harris we beat them 4-0 in our first home game of the season, exactly the same as we did 20 odd years ago and martin was LB and had a poor game and was soon moved on.

Members online