QPR player jailed

Apparently, not jailed yet still ongoing. He won’t go to jail because he is a footballer, probably suspended and a big fine .

I can't find anything in the mainstream Belgian press about this but a football site is reporting that Chair has been sentenced to 2 years jail (1 suspended) but that he is going to appeal.

Checked the BBC website and you can guess, no mention of this player and the incident. However they are running a story on a Millwall supporting duo’s misdemeanours.

Hopefully from his prison cell.
They surely won’t let him leave the country on bail, would they?
Apparently they have.

The report in 'The Standard' is gleaned from one in the Flemish press. The appeal process will probably take, at least, two months which would mean Chair is available for the rest of the season. Whether he's in the right frame of mind to play is, of course, another matter.

(I doubt that anyone is that interested but, if so, stick the article in Google translate. I'm afraid that I can't help as the sum of my Dutch amounts to 'Ik spreek geen nederlands'😁)

I ronic then the should use a rock/stone against an unarmed man.Bet the West London wankers will welcome him back with open arms, appears footballers can get away with anything considered a crime to everyone else.
The proper thing to do by QPR is not make him available the same as Mason Greenwood. Can you imagine the abuse he will get at Rotherham today and other clubs subsequently if he continues to play?

The proper thing to do by QPR is not make him available the same as Mason Greenwood. Can you imagine the abuse he will get at Rotherham today and other clubs subsequently if he continues to play?
And the FA will claim it to be racist.

He wouldn't care, still pulling a wage and if it did get to him, he'd move on and pull a wage from elsewhere, clubs need to show some backbone and do the footballing authorities.

Sadly he won't get the abuse he deserves at most games, pity we have played them twice.