Edwards out - Harris in

Have you only just realised that>
I have never been on Twatter in my life, and I knew it.
Ditto Facebook, Instagram and any one of a dozen sites you might think of.

Make you right. It also makes me look as stupid for even looking on there so I don't have a leg to stand on.

A tad surprised by this tbh, Harris's appointment that is, not that sacking of what was possibly our worst manager ever! With all due respect, I hope the appointment is on a temporary basis until the club is stable enough to get someone who can lift our game.

Not sure how this will turn out to be frank, but one thing is for sure, Harris will give 100% and that is all we can ask for. If he can prevent us from letting in the amount of goals we have been, we have a chance.

I have to give credit for the board for being brave enough to let him go now and not wait... this is the best I have felt in weeks.

C'mon Harris, time to be a legend again!
I might even consider changing my score on the League ladders! I'll wait a bit though ;)

Feel sorry for the youngsters cant see them playing the way they want to or given the game time hope i am wrong but we will see which team is picked on Saturday, i would imagine his first task is to shore up the leaky defence.

This news caught me as a complete surprise. However we had to do something as there was something very wrong going on at the Den and we were heading down to L1 without a doubt. If you look at it from Bomber’s side of the coin he could have been quite happy to stay where he was. He had a contract at Cambridge, was having some success pulling them away from the bottom of their league and could have just stayed exactly where he was. Instead he has given up all the security to come back to the club he loves and a club where he is loved.
Bomber’s background is very different from Joe’s. He spent years playing in non League and the one characteristic he brings is that he is a great motivator of players. He can fire up the dressing room and get them to play out of their skins. Under his tenure we had some epic cup runs and you don’t beat the likes of Watford Leicester, Bournemouth and Everton by playing tippy tippy football!
I am not suggesting that this is an epic appointment but we have a greater chance of avoiding the drop but with Joe we had no chance and with Neil we have some chance. Last time Neil stepped up to take charge after the insane one we had 6 games to go and he nearly made it. This time he has thirteen games so he has my support. Let’s get behind him. COYL.

One things for sure, this season has been an absolute car crash.

Aldridge and Kavanagh should walk before they do any more damage.

Appointing Edwards, who had no experience and wanted to seemingly overhaul our playing style without the players to really do it, was in hindsight an awful decision. Makes it worse that Aldridge approached and recommended Edwards for the job, which makes him directly responsible.

Harris coming in will potentially keep us up, but an 18 month contract is a bit concerning.