Edwards out - Harris in

I am speechless. I literally don't know what to say.
50% of me thinks this is not a good idea.
The other 50% of me thinks this is a very bad idea.

It's definitely a roll of the dice but to be honest, the club had to do something. The moment I heard the players had a meeting without the manager present Edwards days were numbered. There was something very wrong happening.

Christ, Millwall Twitter is quite the thing to behold. I'm going to have to stop looking at it. There are people on there that are really fucking stupid.

It's definitely a roll of the dice but to be honest, the club had to do something. The moment I heard the players had a meeting without the manager present Edwards days were numbered. There was something very wrong happening.
Worst thing in all of this is the players have gotten away with it again, Bottled it under Rowett and did it again with JE no fight, no composure complete and utter melts, they need to be moved on regardless of where we end up next season along with that prick Aldo

Worst thing in all of this is the players have gotten away with it again, Bottled it under Rowett and did it again with JE no fight, no composure complete and utter melts, they need to be moved on regardless of where we end up next season along with that prick Aldo

The players absolutely need to take their share of the blame. But believe me, there was something very wrong going on.

If he comes in as head coach we’ll still have the self serving Aldo involved. Hopefully Harris can negotiate and have the hands on control he wants.

A tad surprised by this tbh, Harris's appointment that is, not that sacking of what was possibly our worst manager ever! With all due respect, I hope the appointment is on a temporary basis until the club is stable enough to get someone who can lift our game.

Not sure how this will turn out to be frank, but one thing is for sure, Harris will give 100% and that is all we can ask for. If he can prevent us from letting in the amount of goals we have been, we have a chance.

I have to give credit for the board for being brave enough to let him go now and not wait... this is the best I have felt in weeks.

C'mon Harris, time to be a legend again!

There's an element of our fan base that embarrasses me. It never used to be like that in the old days. I sound like a miserable old bastard saying this I know but in the 80s and 90s our fans were rock solid people.
It's just the modern day person I think Robbo - most people are spoilt these days compared with how things were 40 years ago, I don't mean in football, I mean just generally in life. People have a sense of entitlement nowadays that didn't really exist 40 years ago. That's my take anyway.

Absolutely, although something must have been going on back stage.

Since JB has passed on the fucking club has gone to pot...or is smoking pot.
:grinning:

It's just the modern day person I think Robbo - most people are spoilt these days compared with how things were 40 years ago, I don't mean in football, I mean just generally in life. People have a sense of entitlement nowadays that didn't really exist 40 years ago. That's my take anyway.

I think you are bang on.