Edwards out - Harris in

Is this a proposed big step backwards or not ? , tippy tappy football.is the way forward with the right players but We do not have them or a majority of them find it hard so going back to the " Harris hoof" might work in the short term but it's a dated and easy counter acted so if the scenarios work out and we sack JE reinstate Harir and stop up what is the long term.plan for next season & the l ong view

It is a step backwards but it had to happen. Harris coming back when he doesn't have to to try and save the club he loves is the measure of the man he is.

As for tippy tappy football, that works when you have the players to do it. We don't. And there is always more than one way to skin a cat. Luton don't play tippy tappy football, they get the ball in the box, are good at set pieces and are hard to beat. That got them promoted and they are now giving it a right go in the Premier League.

Nearly got Cardiff promoted. Left the next season and since then Cardiff have had four managers and their position in the table is exactly the same as when Harris left.

Gillingham was a mad move for Harris IMO. The way they were run was mental. They went down and then got taken over and a lot of their fans were not happy when the Chairman got rid of him, despite their unhappiness with the "style of football".

Cambridge were in serious danger of relegation when he took over and they are now mid-table.
Not trying to knock him but Championship has moved on since he was last in it, Gillingham made sense in his keeping in football, which he seems to love and being local.
It is probably more of a feeling that going back never seems to work for anyone, I'd love Harris to manage for the next 20 years if it meant never going back to div 3, I just thought a Pearson type was the answer for this and next season.
I'll back him all the way but not 100% convinced at the moment it is the best thing for the club.

Players new it was not working, hence very poor performances. Reckon if anyone can turn it around Harris will.

All I know is I'm buying a Lotto ticket because I called it in my post about which manager at 3.21am this morning.
With our players we are a hoofball team.
In the past 5 years I've never seen us look skilful.

Although like everyone I love Bomber its stinks of Aldo trying to get us on side. I reckon he knows some of us are questioning what he brings to the table. Never met this Aldo bloke but having seen his non football cv I have this nagging thing telling me he is a self serving individual who only cares about self promotion. Like a politician. Hopefully Harris will be given free rein to get us back on track, I’d be trying to get Dunne in a role somewhere too. We need Millwall people.

99% of clubs would of sacked the manager after the Blackburn capitulation and would of done a summer rebuild to ensure you move forward.

Whilst of course I wish Bomber luck and hope he succeeds in keeping us up, but this appointment smacks of covering the real issues at the club by trying to get the fans back on board to cover their own misgivings, weaknesses and failures.