By 5.15 today...

I had tickets for today but after the humiliation on wednesday i thought wisely toss up now if we go southampton to old for the stress.

Reading his post match comments , "no confidence, "" no conviction " is that not his job to make sure the team have both along with the right forMarion & tactics , playing 1 midget up fron t against one of the worst teams is just a joke ,the idea of football is to score more goals then the other team I think JE must have missed that lesson at coaching collage

The ipswich game was the nail in his coffin the worst team performance in years Harding should have been substituted straight after his own goal as he lost his way, but we went again and again today no backbone for the game dreading southampton .

As soon as he was appointed we were in a relegation battle and now we are certainties to lose that battle. He's a fraud and a totally inexperienced men's football team manager. This is his first go at it. My concern is who appointed the idiot when we already had a good manager and when at the time of our best manager in years sacking we turned down all the experienced, decent managers who wanted the job in favour of this total novice nobody 🙄

As soon as he was appointed we were in a relegation battle and now we are certainties to lose that battle. He's a fraud and a totally inexperienced men's football team manager. This is his first go at it. My concern is who appointed the idiot when we already had a good manager and when at the time of our best manager in years sacking we turned down all the experienced, decent managers who wanted the job in favour of this total novice nobody 🙄
We never learn from our mistakes i
liked kenny jacket but the masses turned on him.

But Rowett did that for 4 years too!
That's not entirely true is it? Bradshaw, Afobe, Vlog, Flemming, Bennett. Often two of those on the pitch at the same time. Regardless of that we scored enough golas to get us up the table.

You can't seriously compare Edwards to any experienced manager. We know what Rowett did and we know why he did it. It's becoming clearer by the day. Edwards being in charge has highlighted that and it also suggests that Rowdett was correct when he said we need at least 4 Jed Wallaces to play front foot sustained attacking football.

To try and make Rowetts tenure look poor his detractors are focusing on the end of last season and the beginning of this. But not a word about us sitting fifth/ sixth in the league for quite long spells!! You can class and knock his style all you like but stats don't lie.

The stats show that he managed us for more that 25 odd games and not just where he's considered to have had a poor spell. In the top six for something like 11 of the last 12 weeks doesn't suggest what some people are trying to spin. He also took on a pile of crap from Harris and led them to a healthy top half finish. They weren't his players just as these aren't Edwards but he got on with his job and was afforded no excuses like the ones being wheeled out this last few month.

He did exactly what Edwards is either refusing to or not capable of doing and that was utilizing what he's got and getting the best out of there limited capability. Pullis done the same at Stoke and fat Sam at Bolton, it was successful. I doubt there fans moaned about what brought them success.

One more thing. Since when was Afobe classed as a midget? Bradshaw and Flemming bagged 32 goals between them last season. Edwards said we can't recreate those situations because we don't play that way anymore. He's a fucking lunatic.

Last edited:
Re the midget thing:
It didn’t stop Daglish, Keegan, Francis Lee, Derek Possee etc etc
All of those where in a different class and had great playesr round them and most had the ball.played on the floor to them , when did you see the like of Frannie Lee running round like a headless chicken trying to close the defenders down ?

Last edited:
Ryan Fraser scored for Saints on Friday and he's tiny. But they don't try and launch the ball at him while he's surrounded by 6ft defenders. He's smart enough to make space for himself and gets given the ball to his feet.