The Lion V The Owls Match thread

I'm looking forward to this.At the end of 90 min we will know for sure if the players or the management are worthy of this club and we stay up ,or they are a bunch of spineless,guttles, incompetent cunts that need to fuck off and never wear the shirt.One one or another, we will know. Come on you Lions!!!

6 pointer, yes, but not season defining. Still loads of points to play for and surely our luck must change sooner rather than later.
I believe Edwards will come good and deliver but has firstly to keep us in this division. And if that means abandoning some of his style then so be it.
Pick the players we know can perform and stick with them and then change it up over the summer.

Apparently the match is to be played with a Rainbow ball, whatever the fuck that is. With a bit of luck we'll have Bungle in goal and George and Zippy at centre half.
I have no words, I despair at what our game has become. My only hope was our beloved wall with what could be a season defining game today I feel my hopes could be shattered.
Please restore my faith COYL

I think that today will be a good day.

Should we go behind, this is the kind of game that the players will have been saying “ it doesn’t matter, they are bottom for a reason and we can score more than them”

Every run, good or bad comes to an end, as already stated. I’m hoping that the crowd play their part and don’t get on the players backs. They will be important today.

“F£ck em all”…… as our song goes.

Looks like the same formation as the other night, which I just don't understand. Unless it's a 4-2-3-1 which I really hope it is with Leonard in CM.

Reactions: SEL

Members online