The Lion V The Owls Match thread

It's all been said already on other posts.
A really must win game for the club, the supporters, the board and JE.
Out of our hands now, but I'm hoping to see some of the old blood, sweat and tears from the team.
Anything less than fighting for that crest on their left breast, will be unacceptable.
COYL.
MIIIIILLLLLLL.

Joe says he has a plan to get us out of this mess. Well, now is the time to implement this plan and get three points. The fans are all watching and will deliver their verdict at 5pm. COYL

Just fucking win. I don't care how it comes. I have no idea what team he will play because everyone is in bad form. Just win. Pay for the shirt and the fans and your own professional pride. Remember what you are good at and just do that. Forget everything else. Lions fight. Play like Lions.

To all of you faithful, who are fortunate to be going to the match today, I hope you all have a cracking day, and have something to smile about at 5 o'clock.
May your journey home be happier than making your way to the Den.
Cheer our boys on LOUD and PROUD, and be the 12th, 13th, and 14th man.
Our team are in desperate need of a boost, and you are the people to do it.
Hope BP's Lady is our lucky charm.
COYL.
MIIIIILLLLLLL.

To all of you faithful, who are fortunate to be going to the match today, I hope you all have a cracking day, and have something to smile about at 5 o'clock.
May your journey home be happier than making your way to the Den.
Cheer our boys on LOUD and PROUD, and be the 12th, 13th, and 14th man.
Our team are in desperate need of a boost, and you are the people to do it.
Hope BP's Lady is our lucky charm.
COYL.
MIIIIILLLLLLL.
She has been energised this morning. Then we had a nice swim and a good breakfast. On the train now. COYL

Not sure if we win that it will make any difference? My point being is that he started his managerial career against Sheffield Wednesday and won 4-0... and we have nose-dived ever since (apart from the Christmas miracle)! But yes this is technically a '6 pointer' today and a must win which might spur the team on... and if the F.A do the RIGHT thing for once and rightfully deduct QPR their points... we might be able to sleep a bit easier for the next few weeks!

I have arranged a win for you Paul + one. Now I expect you to be word perfect:

Here we are
Here we are and here we go
All aboard
And we're hittin' the road
Here we go rockin' all over the world!
Gitty-up
Gitty-up and get away
We're goin' crazy and we're goin' today
Here we go rockin' all over the world!
And I like it
I like it
I like it
I like it
I la-la like it
La-la-li

Today is a new day hopefully the bruises from Wednesday have healed with the players and they come out with fight and desire

They will get my 100% backing and full positivity

A big performance and a big 3 points please you Lions

Members online