Wall V Ipswich Match thread

Players abilities, injuries, confidence. I will concede that I am at a loss as to why Cooper still has the armband and to be honest how he gets picked.
The same players that had the same abilities under a different manager that were on the brink of the playoffs for 3 seasons, yeah sorry, you're right, definitely not the manager that has had an impact.................................

The same players that had the same abilities under a different manager that were on the brink of the playoffs for 3 seasons, yeah sorry, you're right, definitely not the manager that has had an impact.................................

Nobody can argue against this point.

The players deserve to take their share of the blame, no question. But even if we wanted to, you can't change the players at this stage of the season.

I am sitting here with the right hump Ipswich players taking the piss out of us and the atmosphere flat as fuck with Ipswich fans also taking the piss

This is bad the worse I can remember for a long long time

Very very depressing night

Another performance like this on Saturday when there should actually be a crowd and this is going to turn toxic at the moment it’s just a simmering discontent

We played a fake press all night, leaving our attackers out of the game and massive gaps. I can see it a mile off and would change my u13 set up straight away. You either press or you don’t, the fake/half press is suicidal. I’m starting to really doubt Jedward. If he can’t see that, then I’m fucked how he’s a championship manager.