Juergen Klopp leaving Liverpool at the end of the season

I absolutely hate everything about Liverpool and their scumbag supporters, but Kraut Klopp knows a thing or two about coaching and playing fast, attacking Football...The problem with him is, he's not done enough, or good enough to be of any use to The Spotters:

"Liverpool have won every major honour since the 56-year-old German took charge of the Reds.

Klopp guided Liverpool to their sixth European Cup in 2019 when they beat Tottenham in the Champions League final in Madrid.

They followed that up with victory in the Uefa Super Cup and the Fifa Club World Cup and, most significantly, the Premier League title the following season.

Liverpool won a domestic cup double in the 2021-22 season, and narrowly missed out on a quadruple as they were pipped by Manchester City on the final day of the Premier League season and lost the Champions League final to Real Madrid in Paris."

It's a bit odd. Says he is running out of energy and cannot do the job over again, but is taking 4 of his assistants with him, so obviously has a new job lined up.

Hopefully hard times ahead for them, lovely club and supporters. :sick:

I absolutely hate everything about Liverpool and their scumbag supporters, but Kraut Klopp knows a thing or two about coaching and playing fast, attacking Football...The problem with him is, he's not done enough, or good enough to be of any use to The Spotters:

"Liverpool have won every major honour since the 56-year-old German took charge of the Reds.

Klopp guided Liverpool to their sixth European Cup in 2019 when they beat Tottenham in the Champions League final in Madrid.

They followed that up with victory in the Uefa Super Cup and the Fifa Club World Cup and, most significantly, the Premier League title the following season.

Liverpool won a domestic cup double in the 2021-22 season, and narrowly missed out on a quadruple as they were pipped by Manchester City on the final day of the Premier League season and lost the Champions League final to Real Madrid in Paris."
Yes but how many times have they won the football league trophy?

Cant wait for the minutes silence .................

One would think they are the only club who's manager has moved on .

I find it all very amusing :)

Staff online

Members online