Bod off today

Along with Skalak not NH finest hour, how much money did those to cost? Transfer fees, signing on fees, wages!!! Shocking!

Does anybody know if we had to pay the rest of bod’s contract off as it states a agreement was met for bod to join bolton

Initially I thought that he was going to Bolton on loan. According to their Twitter account he has signed on an eighteenth month contract so I would assume that he didn’t need his contract paid up as he was signing a new one for them. Unless of course that his new contract was only half of what we were paying him and paying him off was a compensation for his loss of earnings with us. As it was if we hadn’t persuaded Bolton to take him then we would have to continue paying him until the summer.

There is an ironic twist to his Twitter interview with Bolton. He has been given the number nine shirt. When you think of the many really great players who have worn the number nine shirt for Bolton it makes you wonder whether he can emulate any of them. Did Frank Worthington wear the number nine shirt for Bolton?

If I was a betting man I would say we will not get a striker in before the window closes.

If we do get that Jordan Hugill on loan from west brom I will not be happy. He cant hit a cows arse with a banjo.