The Tigers V The kings of the jungle - Match thread--- Sat 3pm KO

We'll see.🤷‍♂️
Hope I'm wrong.
We’re not going down this season mate. Wednesday and Rotherham are 100% taking up two of the spots and Stoke are dog shit and a club in turmoil. There’s a good 3 or 4 teams between us and the bottom two who are probably on par with us.

I’m not getting complacent but I think we’ll draw enough and nick the odd win and it’ll be enough for us to stay up this season

The team seem to be a bit Jekyll and Hyde...One game we look good/ok and the next absymal toss.
It's an aging team and major surgery needed in the summer.

Well, better in the second half, but still lacking any serious intent up top.
Maybe give it some games for the new players to settle in but we sure do look like a top that will finish nearer the bottom of the table.

We’re not going down this season mate. Wednesday and Rotherham are 100% taking up two of the spots and Stoke are dog shit and a club in turmoil. There’s a good 3 or 4 teams between us and the bottom two who are probably on par with us.

I’m not getting complacent but I think we’ll draw enough and nick the odd win and it’ll be enough for us to stay up this season
Hope you're right W.

Fingers crossed, carry on playing like this and we are down
But we won’t carry on playing on like this. Last weekend we was the better team against a good Preston team who beat Ipswich today. That run over Christmas we was very good and even against boro when we lost we was the better team for large spells. We’re just very inconsistent.

No way we’re going down. As I said in a post above there are definitely three worse teams than us below us. I predict us finishing 3 or 4 places above the relegation zone but a good 10+ points clear of it.