Burey gone

It’s my forum (in my head) so I certainly will make up the rules as I go along.

if you don’t like it, I’ll be leaving the forum, and taking my definitive transfer thread with me. See how you get on then!
The front of It. You can't even get his name right and are still dictating the odds.

Now If this was a thread about George Burley getting sacked after we beat Palace 3-0 12 years ago you'd be well within your rights, perversely late, but within your rights. As It Is the only place for this definitive bit of transfer news Is In the definitive transfer thread.

Anyway, Tyler Burey, strange but good move for him I reckon. Playing in the top flight of the danish league has got to be better than knocking about in the lower British leagues?
Yep, playing for Danish side Odense will allow Burey to earn some decent money so he can bring home the bacon for his family in the UK!

As long as he doesn’t get anyone’s back up or be too salty with his language to supporters whilst he’s there! :grinning:

Have edited the thread title cause it said Burley. So either Purley has gone to Denmark, Burley has left Ipswich again or Burey has gone to Denmark. Make your bloody mind up geeza :grinning:

The front of It. You can't even get his name right and are still dictating the odds.

Now If this was a thread about George Burley getting sacked after we beat Palace 3-0 12 years ago you'd be well within your rights, perversely late, but within your rights. As It Is the only place for this definitive bit of transfer news Is In the definitive transfer thread.
I’ve fucked up ain’t I.

Typical rude boy,
More bollox from the best fans in the world. He's far from it but don't stop it from you putting two and two together and getting 17.

We complain about the press making up lies about us then do the exact same. We have a large amount of clueless cunts following us, ones that know fuck all about most things.

Burey is lots of things but he's no rude boy.

Oh oh but but his hair he must be cause his hair oh oh. Fucking pathetic.

Listen to him speak and spend ten minutes with him ya fucking div.

:clap::clap::clap:

He's speaks no differently than a young white brought up in south London. He's no Aiden O'brien. In fact Jed sounded and behaved more of a rude boy then Burey but hey ho.

He's speaks no differently than a young white brought up in south London. He's no Aiden O'brien. In fact Jed sounded and behaved more of a rude boy then Burey but hey ho.
Aiden OBrien was the one of the biggest rude boys we’ve had in the first team. And he loved the club and the club loved him…

That being said, Aiden always gave 100%. Occasionally liked to point at others to do his work, but on the whole he grafted.

Tyler’s body language never helped his case. The tricky Barnet would also lead people to assume ‘flash’. He never stood a chance but did nothing to help his case whatsoever.

I don’t think we have enough leaders in that dressing room.

Morison, Craig, etc would’ve got on him ASAP if he was coming through a few years previous.

Singing Hills Golf course
Hassocks! When i was based in Hove for a few year i took Mrs Peckham there for Sunday lunch with a mate ( memeber) and his other half. Great view of the finishinhg holes, the river is stunning and the food was top notch. Must be a pleasure to play the course.

Aiden OBrien was the one of the biggest rude boys we’ve had in the first team. And he loved the club and the club loved him…
He was and did. Good mate with my son and a genuinely respectful and well grounded lad. He loves our club and always will. He grew up on a tough estate in Holloway and is a product of his environment hence his rude boy accent.

It soon goes once you're away from London which it has with him. It's rare to hear a teenager or young Londoner speak with the south london twang that we have. The accent has been flattened out to more an estuary accent. If your kid goes to uni there accent will definitely change.

My son went to Bristol uni, a few months there and he had the west country twang. A few days back in London for a weekend and Millwall and it disappeard. He says he can't understand half of what i say when talking to mates at Millwall, it's fast with lots of slang and not my usual sound when not around my own.

Interesting stuff how we revert to type with those that speak the same lingo.. I constantly get middle class bods saying pardon to me when i speak to them over business.