THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Yep, bit out of the blue, but Blackburn fans are the ones talking about it so it seems to have some legs. Travis apparently fell out with the manager last season. £2million minimum fee as he has three years left on his contract.

Again, I don't know any of this for sure but it's largely the Blackburn fans mentioning it. What I would say is that if we are in for him then that would be two players coming in for nearly £4million. Seems Berylson is not fucking around.
Yeah, had a look on one of their forums, and it seems 50/50 between supporters who want/don’t want to keep him!

Some saying he’d fit in with our more physical style of play, others saying that he goes missing in too many games! One example was playing us last game of the season! Travis was hooked off at HT, and, well, we all know what happened 2nd half, don’t we?

It was also said on there by someone who remembered when Rowett was manager of another side (didn’t say which one), and they played Rovers in a pre match, that he was waxing lyrical about Travis ,saying he thought he was one of the best young midfielders in the championship!

According to this article, we’ve already made four bids for him!

This Travis story seems to have some legs. Though I cannot imagine he would be cheap. Under contract, good age and their club captain. Anything more than £1.5m for me would be a waste of funds, but that being said I don’t know what our budget is this year!

We’re light of wide players especially now Burey is gone, that area needs reinvestment. Fullback and centre half needs bolstering, and I’d argue we could do with a creative midfielder. We’re crying out for someone who can thread a pass forward!

If we are going into 2.5m or more then you start to wonder if you can get better for that sort of money.
This.

Add another half a million to that figure and you might be able to find two more Dutch players (or players from other European leagues) for the same amount of money!

If it’s true Rowett is/was in the Netherlands, scouting for players, I really hope he’s looking at decent left backs, as we desperately need to sign someone in that position!

Am right in thinking Travis was the player who caused us so much grief down the left when we played them?
Can’t remember, but their supporters on a forum i was reading the other day, thought Travis’ substitution at HT (when we were 3-1 up), was the turning point in the game for them!

Apparently him being substituted changed the game with a better player coming on, and, well, we all know what happened 2nd half!

This.

Add another half a million to that figure and you might be able to find two more Dutch players (or players from other European leagues) for the same amount of money!

If it’s true Rowett is/was in the Netherlands, scouting for players, I really hope he’s looking at decent left backs, as we desperately need to sign someone in that position!
Apparently Travis is on £4K/wk and valued at £4.5M

Wouldn't it be nice to see us trying to sign a creative midfielder for once?! Always in the market for defensive minded midfielders feels me with no excitement whatsoever. We literally already have 3 or 4 players who can play in that role!
We need to concentrate more on players in the attacking midfielder areas if we are gonna sogn a midfielder. Bring in a left back,centre back, a keeper and an attacking midfielder then we are probably more or less there. Don't think I can deal with another full season of long letting in pea rollers from outside the box.