Facebook meltdown

Romney Lion

The number of posts on facebook telling supporters to shut up criticising the messiah GR and the players saying we had a fantastic season and anyone knocking the players should go support someone else.
Older fans will appreciate Millwall love being the underdog and spoiling the party. Now it seems we should be happy being invited to the party.
I'm sick and tired of hearing the 'defeatist' punching above our weight comment. That's what Millwall is all about a small club with small crowds upsetting the status quo. We never accept second best and that's our mantra striving to be the best.
Anyway dont worry about yesterday, we tried our best, see you next season I'm off for a Pimms and a nap.
Am I f**k take care good people I'll see you next year.

The number of posts on facebook telling supporters to shut up criticising the messiah GR and the players saying we had a fantastic season and anyone knocking the players should go support someone else.
Older fans will appreciate Millwall love being the underdog and spoiling the party. Now it seems we should be happy being invited to the party.
I'm sick and tired of hearing the 'defeatist' punching above our weight comment. That's what Millwall is all about a small club with small crowds upsetting the status quo. We never accept second best and that's our mantra striving to be the best.
Anyway dont worry about yesterday, we tried our best, see you next season I'm off for a Pimms and a nap.
Am I f**k take care good people I'll see you next year.
100% agree.
The fact that 2 clubs in the PO's ain't "Big" clubs says it all.
Luton budget must be smaller than ours, Coventry have been skint for years!!