So who do you want to win the championship play off?

Who do you want to win the championship play offs?

• Total voters
No interest now but I think 'Boro will win it, they will have a chance of staying up if they invest, the other two will come straight back down!

Never really liked the concept of the play offs so for me it’s the first 3 past the post…..Luton
Really? I think they’re one of the best things to happen to football. If we didn’t have them our season would’ve been over months ago, the same for at least half a dozen other clubs. But with the play offs we’re getting big crowds for the last couple of months, big away turn outs, big away crowds coming to the Den, and a proper roller coaster ride right up until the last game.
I know the first three past the post is probably fairer but we all know what we’ve got to do at the start of the season. If you want automatics you need to finish top 2, or you’ll be the play off shake up.

Anyone except Luton. The others have an argument that they are bigger and have prem league history, albeit a rather long time for Cov.

But luton are comparable to us and have managed to reach the play offs twice now. They seemed have no problem with ambition on a limited budget.

From a purely jealous and petty prospective I would hate them to go up when we seem to lack the nous or the bollocks to do so.

Just happy Norwich are still here. Leeds look like they are in big trouble. So thats 6 points in the old tucker bag.

Really? I think they’re one of the best things to happen to football. If we didn’t have them our season would’ve been over months ago, the same for at least half a dozen other clubs. But with the play offs we’re getting big crowds for the last couple of months, big away turn outs, big away crowds coming to the Den, and a proper roller coaster ride right up until the last game.
I know the first three past the post is probably fairer but we all know what we’ve got to do at the start of the season. If you want automatics you need to finish top 2, or you’ll be the play off shake up.
I remember a Wall fan telling me on a coach that he thought 3rd place should go to the final.
5th & 6th play one game to see who plays 4th and the winner of that goes to meet the 3rd placed team in the final. The higher placed team plays at home. Keeps the playoffs but rewards the higher finishers in terms of home ties and games to play.

I remember a Wall fan telling me on a coach that he thought 3rd place should go to the final.
5th & 6th play one game to see who plays 4th and the winner of that goes to meet the 3rd placed team in the final. The higher placed team plays at home. Keeps the playoffs but rewards the higher finishers in terms of home ties and games to play.
I wouldn’t be against that. Great idea. Keeps teams guaranteed a play off place battling right to the end as well.