Bristol city v Wall match thread

Great result a nice return from the bookies due to 2-1 win bet and Flemming anytime scorer and 2-1 win

I feel my moan after last weeks 2-0 was a bit unjustified especially now GR has played the same team and formation 3 games in a row

16 chances created and 2 goals can’t be moaned about

2 points off the playoffs and 5 points off the top can’t be sneezed at

All in all a great weekend would be great if we can win the last two games before the farce of the Corrupt Cup and the Gonk kicks off

COYL

Great result a nice return from the bookies due to 2-1 win bet and Flemming anytime scorer and 2-1 win

I feel my moan after last weeks 2-0 was a bit unjustified especially now GR has played the same team and formation 3 games in a row

16 chances created and 2 goals can’t be moaned about

2 points off the playoffs and 5 points off the top can’t be sneezed at

All in all a great weekend would be great if we can win the last two games before the farce of the Corrupt Cup and the Gonk kicks off

COYL
Not quite the same team. Burey was a sub at Rovrum.

Great selection from Rowett and a great response from a team finding their feet. Watching Hutch bollock Danny in the first half made my day. Not because I want to see our players argue, it was great to see Hutch taking control and demanding high standards. Danny took it like a man and never put a foot wrong after.

it was a proper performance. Enjoying the journey home.